Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Clockwise

Buccaneer
2 Brilliant free kicks and 6 shots in 30 mins as compared to barcelona's 5 in 90.
this is getting embarrassing .. God how i miss pep :(

what we miss is not Pep as a person. It is what pep stood for. we need someone who can guide this bunch. what Pep did, can be done again, maybe not as smooth as pep's road was considering he himself was a Barca product, but very very close IMO. we need an astute tactician, and some one who can guide players psychologically and represent a figure of respect. the rest can flow by the team and be shown on the pitch.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mj1s8hOMOZ1qzmehvo1_500.gif
dat cristiano expression :lol:

comedy gold :lol: i think someone told him he looks like de niro and he was trying to act on it

BarcaOG

Banned
that's unfair. whenever messi has a bad game and yet scores we yell "effective even when ineffective!"

these double standards need to stop. i'm not saying cr is better than messi. he is not. i repeat, he is not.

but his record in 2013 is superior to messi's. to say otherwise is to reflect one of the worst aspects of football- blind fanaticism.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
that's unfair. whenever messi has a bad game and yet scores we yell "effective even when ineffective!"

these double standards need to stop. i'm not saying cr is better than messi. he is not. i repeat, he is not.

but his record in 2013 is superior to messi's. to say otherwise is to reflect one of the worst aspects of football- blind fanaticism.

hahaha +10000

this finally looks like will be his season..

ricknattery

Messi contributes with an insane amout of assists and gameplay, so even when you take the goals away from him, he usually contributes
Take the goals away from Ronaldo and what does he become?
You simply cannot compare both players situations

F

Flavia

Yep, great post.

Home of Barca Fans