Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

You got my point... IFFHS might not be a respectable source, but the reference I made is just one of a thousand possible, all of which would rank Barca as #1.

Currently, Barca is 1st in their home league, with a very comfortable lead, and has come as far in the CL as anyone has so far, so at this point, I don't see how we don't still qualify for the best club. Plus all of our other achievements in the last 4-5 years. No other club has been this dominant recently.

misterplatin

People so easily make fun of the team saying useless possession doesn't mean you are the best . But they forget that in the last 4-5 years which in general are considered to decide any rankings , Barca have dominated by scoring most goals , conceding one of the fewest goals ,with being a one of most productive (shots /game ) teams in Europe as well as in their league . This is 4-5 years of clear domination which cannot be neglected by any means .

This year there are a few clubs who have matched Barca's performance level ,so I fully agree that Barca probably don't deserve the best team tag. I could agree that this is the season when there are many teams with equal chances for getting the best team tag . So hope UEFA CL can decide the right winner.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Was a huge challenge to our defence psychologically. And so unlucky to see his free-kick crashing off the post.

Terrible dive though...the look on his face when Pique was talking to him said it all.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's doing to Piqué what Messi does to Casillas and Ramos. Doesn't even have to do anything (except maybe dive) as Piqué has already lost the challenge before he goes for it.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
2 Brilliant free kicks and 6 shots in 30 mins as compared to barcelona's 5 in 90.
this is getting embarrassing .. God how i miss pep :(

Meitux

tumblr_mj1s8hOMOZ1qzmehvo1_500.gif
dat cristiano expression :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Felt Pique was telling him , "hey stop making me look bad , don't you remember all those times we shared in United ? i'm in deep shit man give me a break "

ShandyFFM

i really hope the next opponents from madrid will park the bus too... so everyone can see how good cronaldo is when he got 5 defenders on his feet.... and the worst thing would be if madrid qualify for the next cl round.. and we lose against mailand.... i pray that manchester will kick them out!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans