Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Definitely.

I am amused by how self absorbed he is. I mean, we always knew that, but it is in fact way more than I ever imagined.

That cunt really really think he is the true best in the world, what the actual fuck?????

While Neymar has his father to keep his feet in the ground, he has his agent repeatedly telling he is above Messi.

What a joke, what a pathetic huge joke.

Actually.... Your post kinda made me realize why he has always acted like such a douche and made me realize I should not hate him for that

Here's a poor boy who has come to the stage of an international footballer from rags. Owing to his background, and probably early demise of his father, he had been kind of an introvert. And step in Sir Alex Ferguson, a fatherly figure who would have realized that the introvert needs a confidence boost for his talent to be used efficiently, and that rat for an agent who started fueling his ego, his introvert nature would have made their job very easy! It's only natural he starts to behave like that!!

Last edited:
Lol it is clear as day that Messi is very important in Ronaldo's egosphere. The guy admits it himself (when he's not constantly changing his mind about it)
While he did turn into a goal machine early on he relinquished all remnants of collective thinking solely to compete with Messi for the ballon d'or.
And he is delusional.
Btw, how do madridistas feel about Ronaldo claiming how he feels fine and wants to retire here before whispering sweet nothings to Blanc's ears after a controversial interview ? :lol:

mark1nhu

Exactly this. If you don't believe in yourself then nobody else will.

Believing in yourself is one thing. To think you are the best (when you are clearly not) is another one.

The former is normal, the latest is delusional.

If you think they are not different things, just look at Neymar. He clearly believes in himself but he is not delusional like Ronaldo.

mark1nhu

Actually.... Your post kinda made me realize why he has always acted like such a douche and made me realize I should not hate him for that

Here's a poor boy who has come to the stage of an international footballer from rags. Owing to his background, and probably early demise of his father, he had been kind of an introvert. And step in Sir Alex Ferguson, a fatherly figure who would have realized that the introvert needs a confidence boost for his talent to be used efficiently, and that rat for an agent who started fueling his ego, his introvert nature would have made their job very easy! It's only natural he starts to behave like that!!

Even Hitler had personal tragedies to justify his flawed character.

And I couldn't care less.

Ronaldo's delusional behavior is disgusting for me.

I appreciate the player he is, but I can't cope with his personality, no matter his reasons.

Horatio

You're welcome
Even Hitler had personal tragedies to justify his flawed character.

And I couldn't care less.

Ronaldo's delusional behavior is disgusting for me.

I appreciate the player he is, but I can't cope with his personality, no matter his reasons.

imo I don't think you should take everything Ronaldo says at face-value. He could be saying these things to promote the upcoming release of his movie.
I mean even in the movie itself he says "I was the best player, until January".

Also reading more into the interview it looks to me as if he realizes that he is possibly not the best, but that he only tells himself as a way to keep confident and believe in himself. I read a quote from a recent article that he encourages other players also to believe in themselves to be the best. Just mental coaching musings.

Last edited:

Morten

Got me thinking, a replacement for Ronaldo is fairly difficult, to say the least. Not just because of his insane consistency while here, but also because of his position. Ronaldo is the big goalscorer in the team, but on paper he is a winger. Yeah, not really, but thats his position. As a goalscorer, he can really only be kinda replaced by a striker, Benzema isnt quite the consistent goalscorer to do the job, but a new striker as replacement would also push out Benzema.
It remains to be seen whats gonna happen with Benzema, but lets say he is cleared, what then?
Perhaps Benzema can step up as the main man, then what type of winger would we go for? If not, what type of striker would we go for, also, a new striker would still mean a new winger.
Its kinda complicated to replace a guy who is a hybrid striker/winger.

mark1nhu

Got me thinking, a replacement for Ronaldo is fairly difficult, to say the least. Not just because of his insane consistency while here, but also because of his position. Ronaldo is the big goalscorer in the team, but on paper he is a winger. Yeah, not really, but thats his position. As a goalscorer, he can really only be kinda replaced by a striker, Benzema isnt quite the consistent goalscorer to do the job, but a new striker as replacement would also push out Benzema.
It remains to be seen whats gonna happen with Benzema, but lets say he is cleared, what then?
Perhaps Benzema can step up as the main man, then what type of winger would we go for? If not, what type of striker would we go for, also, a new striker would still mean a new winger.
Its kinda complicated to replace a guy who is a hybrid striker/winger.

No one but Neymar can be the left winger capable to do what Ronaldo did.

You guys will definitely need to change the way you play.

I personally would go with Bale as left wing, Lewa (difficult, I know) as goal scorer and another one for the right wing, with James feeding everybody.

Morten

No one but Neymar can be the left winger capable to do what Ronaldo did.

You guys will definitely need to change the way you play.

I personally would go with Bale as left wing, Lewa (difficult, I know) as goal scorer and another one for the right wing, with James feeding everybody.

Bale is best behind the striker, nevermind that he is a biscuit. I cant in the back of my head find a suited winger to replace Ronaldo. However, i can find a select few strikers to do the job as goalscorer(not Lewa), if Benzema cant fill that role. Benzema thrives in this false 9 role, to set up Ronaldo, Bale, James and others while scoring a fair amount himself, him as the main man? Im not sure. Either a completely different winger, or a new striker and a new winger. Hmmmm, complicated.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

Bale is best behind the striker, nevermind that he is a biscuit. I cant in the back of my head find a suited winger to replace Ronaldo. However, i can find a select few strikers to do the job as goalscorer(not Lewa), if Benzema cant fill that role. Benzema thrives in this false 9 role, to set up Ronaldo, Bale, James and others while scoring a fair amount himself, him as the main man? Im not sure. Either a completely different winger, or a new striker and a new winger. Hmmmm, complicated.

Bale best moments were not as left winger with Tottenham? I am genuinely asking, because I never really followed him before Madrid.

And why "not Lewa"? Ignoring the fact that it's pretty difficult to take him out of Bayern, I definitely trust him more than Benz to take the goalscorer role.

Morten

Bale best moments were not as left winger with Tottenham? I am genuinely asking, because I never really followed him before Madrid.

And why "not Lewa"? Ignoring the fact that it's pretty difficult to take him out of Bayern, I definitely trust him more than Benz to take the goalscorer role.

I remember him well, in his super-season for Spurs he was for the most part in a free role behind the striker. "Why not Lewa"? He is about as unavailable as Neymar. Aubameyang perhaps, if he keeps it up, or Aguero? Certainly not Lewa.

Home of Barca Fans