Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

JamDav1982

ever since cr arrived in madrid I have not seen him truly make a difference in a final, la decima was won because of di maria tbh. CR has won so little in Madrid that it's laughable to compare him with the rm immortals

Going by titles was the likes of Villa a better Barca player than Rivaldo was?

silvia

He is arrogant though and he admits it.

Why is that worse than him pretending to be humble?

At least he is being honest and not giving the usual bland answers that a lot of footballers give.
He disrespect other clubs, does nasty and arrogant words to referees. That is not a honesty. Just looks like an obssession and showoff to me.
I like humility and teamplay, team trophies than pichichi.
I don't care what he has to say tho except I just don't like he pretend to be a rival to messi when he is not a half the player..

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

'Countless tap ins'.... if it was that easy then why are other players not doing it?

Balondor award is as good an indication of individual player ability you will get....unless it proves you theory wrong of course.

What are you on about the Barca side of the late 90s? You think that team compares to the team now? It is not even close at all.
Let Me Tell you Ronaldo is on of the finest poachers Football has ever seen ... !!! No doubt in That But it 's all About delivering When it Matters The most ... in 2013-2014 Barca was in all sort of crisis with form and leo's injury,Add to That Tata worstino was barca Coach ...Ronaldo with the kind of form he was in and with the world class players Around him should have won la liga easily ...!!! Dont say that its because he cant Do any thing alone ... him being such an influential player could have easily carried Rm To Glory ...!! And yes Barca under pep was indeed The best ever Club Team That doesn't undermine The fact that Barca of Late 90's was a Force to Reckon with ..!!

Raul had champions league success As well, 70 plus Goals with zero penalty's And count on the 3 Ucl Titles ;)

Morten

Going by titles was the likes of Villa a better Barca player than Rivaldo was?

Yeah, and the brazilian Ronaldo is considered as an immortal legend, even if he had a rather lackluster club-record as far as trophies are conserned. His NT career is is saving grace.

JamDav1982

He disrespect other clubs, does nasty and arrogant words to referees. That is not a honesty. Just looks like an obssession and showoff to me.
I like being humility and teamplay, team trophies than pichichi.
I don't care what he has to say tho except I just don't like he pretend to be a rival to messi when he is not a half the player..

Of course he does all those things not even debating that but he is honest about who he is and doesnt give a fuck if people dont like it.

Dont get bothered by him if you dont care then.

He is as big an ego as you will get. Hardly shocking news.

BarcaOG

Banned
A little offtopic now but, damn! That exchange between Flo and CR. So awkward. Brilliant that it was caught on camera. The sort of thing the media lives for and loves.

JamDav1982

Let Me Tell you Ronaldo is on of the finest poachers Football has ever seen ... !!! No doubt in That But it 's all About delivering When it Matters The most ... in 2013-2014 Barca was in all sort of crisis with form and leo's injury,Add to That Tata worstino was barca Coach ...Ronaldo with the kind of form he was in and with the world class players Around him should have won la liga easily ...!!! Dont say that its because he cant Do any thing alone ... him being such an influential player could have easily carried Rm To Glory ...!! And yes Barca under pep was indeed The best ever Club Team That doesn't undermine The fact that Barca of Late 90's was a Force to Reckon with ..!!

Raul had champions league success As well, 70 plus Goals with zero penalty's And count on the 3 Ucl Titles ;)

Ronaldo doesnt 'deliver when matters most'?

Look at his record in CL and Classicos....it dwarfs Rauls.

Barca of the late 90s were not any great 'force to be reckoned with' they were not even a top CL side.

Ronaldo has far a far better goal record and two CLs in an era where he has the best ever Barca as his direct rival.

JamDav1982

no, but since CR always gets compared to Messi you'd think he would be as big of a difference maker as messi has been on every single trophy Barca has won in the past years

Messi is better than him, but the trophies Ronaldo has won at Real and Man Utd he has been a HUGE factor and often 'the difference'.

Morten

Its ridiculous that folks here actually considers Raul head of Ronaldo, it just goes to shows how far the hatred goes. I mean, Raul is an absolute legend, a local player and all that. But i cant see how anyone can even put Raul in the same category as Ronaldo, either in talent or indivudal achievements. Yes, Raul is far more likable, spanish, local and all, but that got nothing to do with it, really.

RMU ReBorn

Ronaldo doesnt 'deliver when matters most'?

Look at his record in CL and Classicos....it dwarfs Rauls.

Barca of the late 90s were not any great 'force to be reckoned with' they were not even a top CL side.

Ronaldo has far a far better goal record and two CLs in an era where he has the best ever Barca as his direct rival.
Goddammit His classico stats Are overhyped .. Not even single one was scored From outside the Box ....Not even one Free kick .. And 50 % of Them was Due To Lord Pinto's Mistake's if u observe it closely ...!!! Yes That CDR goal was Decisive And The camp Nou Goal .Apart From That ??in That Sense Ramos has Been more Decisive ,He broked The Dead Lock in munich And The Final Goal ... !!! Benzema And Angel Di Maria In classico's. Was Ronaldo better than Them in Classico's ...?

JamDav1982

Goddammit His classico stats Are overhyped .. Not even single one was scored From outside the Box ....Not even one Free kick .. And 50 % of Them was Due To Lord Pinto's Mistake's if u observe it closely ...!!! Yes That CDR goal was Decisive And The camp Nou Goal .Apart From That ??in That Sense Ramos has Been more Decisive ,He broked The Dead Lock in munich And The Final Goal ... !!! Benzema And Angel Di Maria In classico's. Was Ronaldo better than Them in Classico's ...?

You dont have the first understanding of WHY Ronaldo scores so many goals do you?

You just pass them all off as 'tap ins'.

Tell me if it is that easy then why are there no other players in world football bar Messi matching his numbers?

Ronaldo has been FAR better than Di Maria or Benzema in classicos.

RMU ReBorn

Truckload of Goals wont Be Enough to Realize Raul's Worth And contribution ;)

I am leaving This Here :D

12112450_959465954100349_3583722267288660660_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans