Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

mark1nhu

Raul won 6 leagues and 3 CLS NEVER coming up against a team like Barca.

So what? Nobody cares if Barça was not that good, they all care about the gold.

Ronaldo has 4 leagues and 2 CLs in the Barca era, destroying Rauls goals records and winning three balondors.

Clearly Ronaldo is better player, vastly better.

How many for Madrid?

He is obviously a better player, but he never delivered that amount of titles.

In the end Raul should never be eclipsed in Madrid history by Ronaldo.

JamDav1982

So what? Nobody cares if Barça was not that good, they all care about the gold.

How many for Madrid?

He is obviously a better player, but he never delivered that amount of titles.

In the end Raul should never be eclipsed in Madrid history by Ronaldo.

Again..... Is Villa a better player for Barca than Rivaldo was?

Morten

Ok then apply that rule to all.

Was Villa a better player than Rivaldo?

Going by titles you could make some horrendous comparisons between players.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i remember a few comparison between the likes of Gerrard vs random United players, for instance.

RMU ReBorn

What are you on about now?

You might try and right off Ronaldo as a 'poacher' who is not all that important to his team but you are in the deluded minority.

Look at those who vote for balondor etc...they disagree with you x3.

Go listen to the likes of Alex Ferguson about how highly he rates Ronaldo as far and away the best player he ever coached etc.

Keeping repeating the word 'poacher' just reaffirms how little you understand what makes him so good.
The Ronaldo ,Sir Alex knew Was a World class player ( 2006- 2009) Before his Ego ( To out class Messi) Destroyed Him In White kit ;)

mark1nhu

What are you on about now?

You might try and right off Ronaldo as a 'poacher' who is not all that important to his team but you are in the deluded minority.

Look at those who vote for balondor etc...they disagree with you x3.

Go listen to the likes of Alex Ferguson about how highly he rates Ronaldo as far and away the best player he ever coached etc.

Keeping repeating the word 'poacher' just reaffirms how little you understand what makes him so good.

The Ronaldo that was coached by SAF is "dead" for a couple of years already.

JamDav1982

The Ronaldo ,Sir Alex knew Was a World class player ( 2006- 2009) Before his Ego ( To out class Messi) Destroyed Him In White kit ;)

Nah mate you cant put words in the mouth of Sir Alex.

He still thinks now Ronaldo is up there with Messi he has ever seen in the last twenty odd years. Based on performances in Spain and England.

I was at a talk he did last month and he adressed that specific issue.

Sir Fergie said he had got BETTER.....so please stop making things up.

RMU ReBorn

Nah mate you cant put words in the mouth of Sir Alex.

He still thinks now Ronaldo is up there with Messi he has ever seen in the last twenty odd years. Based on performances in Spain and England.

I was at a talk he did last month and he adressed that specific issue.

Sir Fergie said he had got BETTER.....so please stop making things up.
I Don't Need To lick Fergie's Ass To have an opinion on football , i Say what ever i believe ...
From What Ever i saw, Ronaldo The Deadly playmaker was Dead once His Ego to outclass Messi, was catching up on him :)

Home of Barca Fans