Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

You dont have the first understanding of WHY Ronaldo scores so many goals do you?

You just pass them all off as 'tap ins'.

Tell me if it is that easy then why are there no other players in world football bar Messi matching his numbers?

Ronaldo has been FAR better than Di Maria or Benzema in classicos.
i Have Already said That he is one of the finest Poacher's Ever . Doesnt mean that he was The best player on the pitch ...!! if you understand football u would have Agreed that Benz and Di maria was Far More influential in classico's Than cr7 ... un fortunately you Are flabbergasted By His Humongous Goal Tally :D

JamDav1982

Truckload of Goals wont Be Enough to Realize Raul's Worth And contribution ;)

I am leaving This Here :D

12112450_959465954100349_3583722267288660660_n.jpg

Raul won 6 leagues and 3 CLS NEVER coming up against a team like Barca.

Ronaldo has 4 leagues and 2 CLs in the Barca era, destroying Rauls goals records and winning three balondors.

Clearly Ronaldo is better player, vastly better.

JamDav1982

i Have Already said That he is one of the finest Poacher's Ever . Doesnt mean that he was The best player on the pitch ...!! if u understand football u would have Agreed that Benz and Di maria was Far More influential in classico's Than cr7 ... un fortunately you Are flabbergasted By His Humongous Goal Tally :D

Using the word 'poacher' shows how little you understand what makes him so prolific.

It is his movement off the ball and a lot of those goals are the perfect reading of defensive errors and making late runs.

If you think he is someone who hangs around six yard box waiting or poaching then you really dont get it. ANYONE could do that....yet no one bar Messi can score that volume of goals.

RMU ReBorn

Please, do tell me why the Brazilian Ronaldo is considered as anything more than a mediocre player, let alone a legend, as he is.
He Helped Brazil in Winning Titles ..Now Dont Bring Messi's Case he Has Done The same for Barca .. But cr7 ????

RMU ReBorn

Raul won 6 leagues and 3 CLS NEVER coming up against a team like Barca.

Ronaldo has 4 leagues and 2 CLs in the Barca era, destroying Rauls goals records and winning three balondors.

Clearly Ronaldo is better player, vastly better.
4league's During Barca era ? :lol: u were expecting Barca To win English premier league :worthy:

JamDav1982

He Helped Brazil in Winning Titles ..Now Dont Bring Messi's Case he Has Done The same for Barca .. But cr7 ????

CR7 has won four leagues and two CLs and been the best player in his team for all those trophies. Not every game but the best and most important player.

You really should write a letter to the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson and tell him how wrong he is on Ronaldo.

JamDav1982

4league's During Barca era ? :lol: u were expecting Barca To win English premier league :worthy:

Great comeback.....no but the Barca era is relevant as the contested CL and his league title chances in Spain.

You try to make out he has won fuck all compared to Raul when there is little difference and Ronaldo has been up against the best club side ever for large parts of it.

RMU ReBorn

Using the word 'poacher' shows how little you understand what makes him so prolific.

It is his movement off the ball and a lot of those goals are the perfect reading of defensive errors and making late runs.

If you think he is someone who hangs around six yard box waiting or poaching then you really dont get it. ANYONE could do that....yet no one bar Messi can score that volume of goals.
Neymar Jr Has 230+ Goals Already with out being a poacher Like Ronaldo ... i know he was Playing for santos ... But his Stats For Barca in first Two years shows That scoring Goals Alone wont make u the best in the world .. Neymar in 4-5 years would be much more prolific .. He can easily Notch up is his Goal Ratio if he is bit selfish like cr7 Was . But i Am sure Ney won't Be like That ;)

mark1nhu

Its ridiculous that folks here actually considers Raul head of Ronaldo, it just goes to shows how far the hatred goes. I mean, Raul is an absolute legend, a local player and all that. But i cant see how anyone can even put Raul in the same category as Ronaldo, either in talent or indivudal achievements. Yes, Raul is far more likable, spanish, local and all, but that got nothing to do with it, really.

It's simple for me: Raul achieved more titles to the club, which is what really matters.

I know football is a team game, but anyway... He is the face of a winner Madrid.

Ronaldo is the face of a winner Ronaldo.

After all, we support clubs, not players.

JamDav1982

Neymar Jr Has 230+ Goals Already with out being a poacher Like Ronaldo ... i know he was Playing for santos ... But his Stats For Barca in first Two years shows That scoring Goals Alone wont make u the best in the world .. Neymar in 4-5 years would be much more prolific .. He can easily Notch up is his Goal Ratio if he is bit selfish like cr7 Was . But i Am sure Ney won't Be like That ;)

What are you on about now?

You might try and right off Ronaldo as a 'poacher' who is not all that important to his team but you are in the deluded minority.

Look at those who vote for balondor etc...they disagree with you x3.

Go listen to the likes of Alex Ferguson about how highly he rates Ronaldo as far and away the best player he ever coached etc.

Keeping repeating the word 'poacher' just reaffirms how little you understand what makes him so good.

RMU ReBorn

Great comeback.....no but the Barca era is relevant as the contested CL and his league title chances in Spain.

You try to make out he has won fuck all compared to Raul when there is little difference and Ronaldo has been up against the best club side ever for large parts of it.
Apparently Two ucl's That cr7 won was When Barca Was having a poor season , Both in 2007 And 2013 -14 .. :lol: Though he deserves Credit for 2012 league Win . That was some Achievement

JamDav1982

It's simple for me: Raul achieved more titles to the club, which is what really matters.

I know football is a team game, but anyway... He is the face of a winner Madrid.

Ok then apply that rule to all.

Was Villa a better player than Rivaldo?

Going by titles you could make some horrendous comparisons between players.

Morten

I will admit that Ronaldo has his flaws, but Raul isnt close to Ronaldo in terms of individual abilites. Trophies =/= player talent, its a team game, a single player doesnt always make the difference. As i mentioned, look at Brazilian Ronaldo, he has a lackluster club career considering that he is regarded as such a unique player/talent.

Home of Barca Fans