Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

mark1nhu

I will admit that Ronaldo has his flaws, but Raul isnt close to Ronaldo in terms of individual abilites. Trophies =/= player talent, its a team game, a single player doesnt always make the difference. As i mentioned, look at Brazilian Ronaldo, he has a lackluster club career considering that he is regarded as such a unique player/talent.

That's the reason Brazilian Ronaldo is not an idol in any club. He is a legend of football, not a legend or an idol of any club.

Ronaldo should NEVER be ahead of Raul on Madridista's hearts and minds.

He is a better player, so what? Keep his individual achievements for his museum in Funchal, because he definitely doesn't deserve Madrid idol and legend status.

JamDav1982

I Don't Need To lick Fergie's Ass To have an opinion on football , i Say what ever i believe ...
From What Ever i saw, Ronaldo The Deadly playmaker was Dead once His Ego to outclass Messi, was catching up on him :)

Haha what? 'Lick Fergies ass?'

Fergie clearly thinks the exact opposite of what you say about Ronaldo and that he has got BETTER.

RMU ReBorn

And sorry for my grammatical mistakes I am not As fluent in english like u guy's Are ... !!! i hope you Guys understand's !!

dakt

Nah mate you cant put words in the mouth of Sir Alex.

He still thinks now Ronaldo is up there with Messi he has ever seen in the last twenty odd years. Based on performances in Spain and England.

I was at a talk he did last month and he adressed that specific issue.

Sir Fergie said he had got BETTER.....so please stop making things up.

Ferguson thinks that Ronaldo IS BETTER than Messi. He said that on many occasions. I respect him, but he's blind when comparing them.
You mention ballon dors couple of times:
a) what do they mean anyway? Iniesta hasn't won any and I consider him better than Ronaldo.
b) we all know how 3rd ballon dor was won. Ridiculous.

Statements like "I respect that he believes that he's the best player on the planet". Well in that case, I'm better than Messi.

JamDav1982

Ferguson thinks that Ronaldo IS BETTER than Messi. He said that on many occasions. I respect him, but he's blind when comparing them.
You mention ballon dors couple of times:
a) what do they mean anyway? Iniesta hasn't won any and I consider him better than Ronaldo.
b) we all know how 3rd ballon dor was won. Ridiculous.

Statements like "I respect that he believes that he's the best player on the planet". Well in that case, I'm better than Messi.

No he doesnt. He quite clearly always brackets them together and occassionaly says if pushed he prefers Ronaldo.

Why would he openly come out and say Messi is the best? He knows how Ronaldo would take that and he is too loyal to let that happen.

The fact he always brackets them together tells the true story I would say.

For the one Balon dor he won that maybe didnt deserve he was the best player in world in 2007 when came third.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

Jesus another change in direction....what relevance is being 'face of anything'?

You claimed it is all about silverware...but now changing direction as expected.

It is about contribution to the club stature. Rivaldo contributed much more than Villa.

Without Rivaldo we would be fucked in some situations.

Did Ronaldo contributed more than Raul for the CLUB stature? Nope, he contributed more for himself and less for the club itself.

Without Ronaldo Madrid would be better in some situations.

Silverware is the easiest way of measuring it, but sometimes it leads to some inconsistences (like Rivaldo's case).

JamDav1982

It is about contribution to the club stature. Rivaldo contributed much more than Villa.

Without Rivaldo we would be fucked in some situations.

Did Ronaldo contributed more than Raul for the CLUB stature? Nope, he contributed more for himself and less for the club itself.

Without Ronaldo Madrid would be better in some situations.

Silverware is the easiest way of measuring it, but sometimes it leads to some inconsistences (like Rivaldo's case).

Do you think Rivaldo was a better and more effective player for Barca than Ronaldo has been for Real?

Morten

That's the reason Brazilian Ronaldo is not an idol in any club. He is a legend of football, not a legend or an idol of any club.

Ronaldo should NEVER be ahead of Raul on Madridista's hearts and minds.

He is a better player, so what? Keep his individual achievements for his museum in Funchal, because he definitely doesn't deserve Madrid idol and legend status.

I respect that view, but i dont see the need to downplay individual players. Raul is the bigger for Real Madrid than Ronaldo, because of the longevity, being a local player and trophy haul. Its not because he is a better player. Yet no one downplays Raul in any sense, but everyone crucify Ronaldo for his flaws.

RMU ReBorn

It Would Be REallY GooD THing If You COulD WritE LiKE eVerYOne Else:
https://www.englishclub.com/writing/caps0.htm
Dude you should understand one Thing , My Mother Tongue is not English . There will be mistakes as i am not used to type every thing grammatically . Any way i will try to Reduce the mistakes . It's My love and passion towards this Club that urged me to join this forum . Never knew That Typing English with perfection was Needed here . pardon me for small mistakes

JamDav1982

Dude you should understand one Thing , My Mother Tongue is not English . There will be mistakes as i am not used to type every thing grammatically . Any way i will try to Reduce the mistakes . It's My love and passion towards this Club that urged me to join this forum . Never knew That Typing English with perfection was Needed here . pardon me for small mistakes

Your English is fine. No issues picking up what you mean.

Home of Barca Fans