Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People are actually talking more about Ibra since he moved to PSG.
And PSG are a great team capable of challenging for CL.

That's mostly because Ibra's personality was a hit in france but Ronaldo would'nt be worshipped like that (except maybe by the large portuguese population in paris)
And most importantly Ronaldo would never be able to pull off the tricks & vision that Ibra has constantly been showing since he was signed.

NotInHere

he would score a lot of goals, but do you think he would be able to score more than 40 goals like he has in madrid for the past few seasons? That's what got him in the podium in the first place, the insane amount of goals he would score a season.. Not because he was out of this world at something else, I find it hard to believe if he was to move to another team he would score as much when in madrid it was basically heaven for him in terms of getting service..

Horatio

You're welcome

That's partially my point. General people are talking, but it hasn't changed anything. He is not all of a sudden considered a much better player and still nowhere to be elected for the fifa balon d'or finalists. In terms of football quality recognition Ibra hasn't risen.
Ronaldo will score in the league, but he has been scoring in the spanish league as well. UCL-wise however he will not be able to shine as much.

So in terms of chances for winning balon d'or I don't think it's going to help him. Real Madrid is still the best platform for him to have a chance at it.

Last edited:
That's partially my point. General people are talking, but it hasn't changed anything. He is not all of a sudden considered a much better player and still nowhere to be elected for the fifa balon d'or finalists. In terms of football quality recognition Ibra hasn't risen.
Ronaldo will score in the league, but he has been scoring in the spanish league as well. UCL-wise however he will not be able to shine as much.

So in terms of chances for winning balon d'or I don't think it's going to help him. Real Madrid is still the best platform for him to have a chance at it.

Ibra's best standing at the ballon d'or was with psg. 4th iirc.

empedoklkokalov

Hi guys, I am a new member,
just have registered, because I wanted to remind you something important IMO.
The coefficient of France in the European golden shoe competition is actually 1.5 and not 2.0 which makes it not too good for Ronaldo to go to PSG.
This means that 60 goals for Ronaldo in France would not be sufficient to surpass 41 goals for anybody in England, Spain, Germany or Italy.
The golden shoe is the main thing for Ronaldo to stay in the competition of the Ballon'd or.

So I guess Real Madrid is fucked up at least for the following 3 or 4 years.

:barcascarf:

JamDav1982

Trust me. CR won't win it with a move to PSG.

He will want to move to PSG as he wants to be able to say he has 'done it in three leagues' there is even the slight possibility of CL with three different teams as they have a chance.

Ronaldo will try anything in the latter stages of his career to differentiate from Messi and doing it in different countries is one way.

The only EPL team that have any chance of European success any time soon would be Man City and he wont go there.

Probably doesnt fancy England anyway as it is so physical and not team guaranteed the title.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ronaldo will try anything in the latter stages of his career to differentiate from Messi and doing it in different countries is one way.

I think by that time the Messi vs Ronaldo comparison will be irrelevant.

El Flaco

Mateo Musacchio's tackle on Cristiano insinde penalty area

[gfy]SafeDopeyIrishsetter[/gfy]

[gfy]AlertEverlastingInchworm[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans