Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So 1/5 are penalties...wow.

Most of them were actually in the first half of the season, at some point it represented 35% of his goals.

I don't have the chronographic stats but I believe they've had a lot less since January.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
11200577_10153021192767851_3503022104311413681_n.png

Gotta love Cholo :neymar:

Morten

I wonder where would we and where would RM be without all penalties.

Statistic lies a bit, given that Messi has missed a few penalties and had at least one rebound goal from one. Not Ronaldos fault that he has missed one out of 12 or something.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Most of them were actually in the first half of the season, at some point it represented 35% of his goals.

I don't have the chronographic stats but I believe they've had a lot less since January.

Yap,we get waaaay less since January. We used to get so much but now we don't even get 100 % deserved penalties sometimes.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Greasyhead was pretty tense tonight, everytime the camera was on him before a fk or corner for RM he was hitting someone :lol:

Invisible, along with bale, also Ramos in middfield didn't work out at all this time..

footyfan

Calma, calma
He was shite today. like he's just waiting for a service. The last play, with Jese - need to see more of that. his counter attacking is breath taking.

Why can't people just accept that he's just a poacher now? His responsibility is just to score goals and he does that without fail. 9 goals in CL semis is proof of that.

Home of Barca Fans