Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm really curious about the price of those boxers/trunks. Just checked,they're pretty expensive as expected but affordable.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't think CR7 will leave,he's probably pushing for a higher salary. After seeing how much money Pacquiao, Mayweather, Hamilton,Messi etc are earning, he probably feels like he needs a bumper contract.

Bran the Greenseer

I hope he leaves, his goal stats will drop like a rock unless the team he goes to finds a bunch of quality players like benzema/kroos/modric to continually feed him goals.

NotInHere

RM can get more than 100m for him right now easily, I don't know if RM will use him as a cash cow though, Cristiano has sort of been their superstar for several years now, the one you can say has rivaled Messi even though we know Mess has gotten the upperhand, but he's still compared to Messi and that's enough for RM.

They might respect his status and retire him at the club, this is a tricky one...

Kerrybai

RM can get more than 100m for him right now easily, I don't know if RM will use him as a cash cow though, Cristiano has sort of been their superstar for several years now, the one you can say has rivaled Messi even though we know Mess has gotten the upperhand, but he's still compared to Messi and that's enough for RM.

They might respect his status and retire him at the club, this is a tricky one...

No team will pay 100 million for him, he's the wrong side of 30.

Home of Barca Fans