Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Barcafan 2304

Well, I don't care particularly.
I think cristiano was a great player when he was younger, ofc not on messi lvl, but I don't care about records, I care about football and cristiano's tap ins and penos don't satisfy me.

Lol well I don't care then about your view of that's the road you want to go down. His record is impressive and deserves respect

raskolnikov

There is a shitload of revisionism going in in regards with Ronaldo at United.
From a wannabee Dinho with one great season to hailed better than Henry during his epl period.
They also act like he stopped diving after leaving United for some reason, all grown up now, which makes me:lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The club have prepared a special celebration with a surprise gift for Cristiano at 1pm tomorrow in the Bernabeu's Presidential box. [AS]

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, it was pretty convincing. Although I was surprised by the rough language used by Messi, seemed so much unlike him. ;)

Yannik

Had Messi really said that the internet would break down. People would die. Babies would burn. The economy would collapse. Chaos would spread. Humans would eat their own feces to survive. You know what would happen then? Crazy shit would happen, thats what would happen. Too bad actually he didnt say it.

Home of Barca Fans