Daniel Alves

mixer

:lol:
tumblr_lzk1gwl32f1qe2awto4_250.gif

UberNjufer

alves :worthy:,i always liked him,i still remember when i saw him 1st time when he played in sevilla.He instantly became me favourite player,his move to barca is one of the best transfers we made.

Maria

Alves: "Given the way both play, 10 points is a bit exaggerated, but it shows we've done some things wrong and now there's no margin left."
Alves: "Influence referees? Coach gets that out of our heads. We have to play so good that even with referee mistakes they can't beat us."
Alves: "I have Twitter and I see that many people love me, and that many hate me. I couldn't hate someone I don't know personally." [md]

:worthy:

Superfly

Banned
Alves: "Without Pep, there's no paradise. We need him. He's like a glove to us. Nobody wants to be out in the cold without gloves." [md]

mixer

Alves: "The cup goal against Madrid was the best in my career. My father didn't congratulate me, he said 'See? You have to shoot more'."

:lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
was given a few days off apparently, came back and played well today. Got a little heated :lol: but another good showing from alves.

out of everyone, he will be the hardest to replace.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Actually I thought he was on and off... His passing was under par and couldn't dribble for shit, but somehow scored so who am I to complain?

Theconomist

was given a few days off apparently, came back and played well today. Got a little heated :lol: but another good showing from alves.

out of everyone, he will be the hardest to replace.

Messi.

As much as I love Alves, an attack minded right back shouldn't be that hard to find.

We've already got one actually.

Home of Barca Fans