Daniel Alves

hellsangel1

I heard PSG want Dani Alves. Dani has been a great soldier but his form dipped last season and it looks like he's started this season where he left off. He has left a lot of holes for others to cover and when he tries to make up time/space he usually makes a mistake like an own goal; not defending and a goal is scored. I think if PSG give us 20-25 mil we can let him go.

Montoya being a product of our system can easily slide in but if we were to purchase a new RB who do you all think would fit?
Danillo (Porto)? Rafael (ManUre)? Abate (Milan)? Any ideas?

Rafael :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny can be play better than what he has so far but please let's not get carried away.

impeh

Hi, its me..
why did he go off?

i missed the fulltime chat, and turned over to the milan game at half time.. but balague said it was a tactical change?

F

Flavia

why did he go off?

i missed the fulltime chat, and turned over to the milan game at half time.. but balague said it was a tactical change?
He felt something. But I'm worried about him. Too many defense mistakes.
Right now, I'd start Montoya over him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I love Dani, and I don't want this sound bitter, but I think the time to cash in on him is getting closer... I mean, his form has been low and the injuries are happening too often, I appreciate everything he's done to the club and I think he's a great character to have in the dressing room but Montoya seems to be doing quite well, so I don't know...

abual3bed1

He needs to sort his stuff out, Montoya can handle the RB till we have Dani back.

Hopefully this '' injury " means he's not going away during the international break, he needs to stay and concentrate.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

he's not doing something out of the ordinary actually... our defense lacks discipline, he's a part of that defense. That doesnt seem to affect Alba tho.. so beast.

Anims Dani!

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Official: Alves has a thigh injury and will be out for three weeks

Maybe a new medical team should be hired? Or put them all to drink mineral water. Too many injuries.

abual3bed1

@barcastuff
Official: Alves has a thigh injury and will be out for three weeks

Maybe a new medical team should be hired? Or put them all to drink mineral water. Too many injuries.

3 weeks, that's bad.

but +1000 on the medical staff, they suck so bad.

X

xaviniesta

Or put them all to drink mineral water.

you are saying song should be a waterboy since now?

sorry just had to say this :pep:

btw

Barcelona Injury list: Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Isaac Cuenca, Thiago Alcantara, Carles Puyol, Eric Abidal.

(hope you get it)

Last edited:
F

Flavia

you are saying song should be a waterboy since now?

sorry just had to say this :pep:

btw

Barcelona Injury list: Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Isaac Cuenca, Thiago Alcantara, Carles Puyol, Eric Abidal.

(hope you get it)
I dont get it. But if it works for song, with the amount of injuries hitting the players, they should try it.

Pepe Silvia

Alves was bad today, but he'll be back. Can't just casually replace a Dani Alves for a Montoya. Alves is world-class, Montoya is great prospect.

Home of Barca Fans