Daniel Alves

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Alves doesnt need to prove himself to anyone. He has just been overworked. The rest hopefully did him some good.

Actually when some body played even 1 game for FC Barcelona, he won't have to prove any thing to any body!! I've just pointed out that he's been out of form lately!!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I doubt he will start tomorrow: recovering from and injury + tundra weather = not a good idea...

I really don't know if Pep will start Rafa as CB and Puyol as RB, what other options do we have if Dani doesn't start?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Game is wednesday. Dani is a machine. Play him if he is fit.

Puyol said we will see the best barcelona. So!

[FCB]Messi[10

Did Puyol really say that? Than I do not longer fear the game against Rubin.
In Puyi I trust.

yeah Puyol did say that. I think that was an article from Sport or El Mundo Deportivo, where it was an interview. Hopefully Puyol means his words, and Barca will destroy Rubin and Dani Alves will score a free kick that was better then Ibra's in the Zaragoza Game :lol:

Galning

[QUOTE='[FCB]Dani Alves will score a free kick that was better then Ibra's in the Zaragoza Game :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's impossible :p

mobster_1930

He can't pass, he can't shoot free kick, he is right back. What he can do ? Run and moan about every referee's desicion. It was really our luck that he didn't play against Manchester in finals. I can just imagine how many balls he would have wasted.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Alves was a major factor in our attack last year but when he's off he's a major defensive liability.

Home of Barca Fans