Daniel Alves

Irish_Cules

this fucking guy just doesnt care sometimes. what was he doing in the 2nd goal

The second goal was not his falut at all. He has to come into the centre to pick up another man. If anything, the 2nd goal was a fuck up between Song (he was in the centre of the box not marking anybody) and Pique (out at the edge of the box in no mans land).

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is focused more on his image and his personal glory than actually playing football for the team.

-He never goes back to defend
-FAR too obsessive in attack, he's a RB ffs yet he wanders way too high or way too centrally as if he's the focal point.
-Demands the ball 100% of the time despite being isolated and then wasting an attack
-Neglects his duties but NEVER neglects to post on instagram/twitter, talk to the press, or change his hairstyles

I'm sorry for ranting about him but he's starting to piss me off quite a bit. He's not the main reason for the entire team playing poorly but he is not helping at all and has a seriously bad attitude.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Not at all at fault for the second goal, but was still rather poor. I don't mind him attacking as long as it results in something, but his crossing has been rather terrible lately and so he's poor on both ends of the pitch.

Garrus

He is focused more on his image and his personal glory than actually playing football for the team.

-He never goes back to defend
-FAR too obsessive in attack, he's a RB ffs yet he wanders way too high or way too centrally as if he's the focal point.
-Demands the ball 100% of the time despite being isolated and then wasting an attack
-Neglects his duties but NEVER neglects to post on instagram/twitter, talk to the press, or change his hairstyles

I'm sorry for ranting about him but he's starting to piss me off quite a bit. He's not the main reason for the entire team playing poorly but he is not helping at all and has a seriously bad attitude.
What are you rambling about?, And rambling is the lightest word i can use for this post

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What are you rambling about?, And rambling is the lightest word i can use for this post

I agree that I'm going pretty far with what I say (blood is boiling right now) so rambling is a pretty good word.

However despite me probably exaggerating how bad he's been, can you deny that what I said has any validity?

Stric

Why are we even labeling him a RB at this point? This guy is ALWAYS attacking. It's ridiculous. I'd love to see his average positioning for today's game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the pattern of goals conceded (cross to the far post) were due to our zonal defending but when you look at it all those goals come from Dani's side. And there were at least 6 carbon copies of this goal this season.
Amateurish stuff.

F

Flavia

I thought the pattern of goals conceded (cross to the far post) were due to our zonal defending but when you look at it all those goals come from Dani's side. And there were at least 6 carbon copies of this goal this season.
Amateurish stuff.

This repeating over and over is indeed amateurish stuff. The coachs must see this, as we do... Yet it seems they do nothing about it.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
There was two or three people in the center, unmarked, and he chose the closest one because it's easier to score from there and because it's more likely the cross will reach them. Nothing wrong with that, I most likely would have done the same.

Home of Barca Fans