Daniel Alves

Ye Dani likes a challenge and he rises to the challenge more often than not. It's only in recent classicos that Ronaldo has gotten the better of him.

He did well against Ronaldo in both the cup clasicos. The rest of the team (and especially the rest of the defense) were shit in the 2nd leg though, which is why Ronaldo still managed to get 2 goals in that game.

Alves can be great one game, terrible the next, and then great once again. IMO, he's been the definition of hit-or-miss this season. From his crossing to his overall performances.

Hope he has one of his great games against Bayern. If he does, I think he'll do a good job against Ribery.

I don't like his lack of consistency, but I think using Montoya more often to make sure Alves doesn't get too comfortable with his starting spot would help.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He needs to rest, he's been wayyyy overplayed recently. As for the Bayern game, I don't even want to imagine him going up against Ribery.

Irish_Cules

Bit of a random post but I was just thinking that Dani definitely has the worst music taste in the squad. I don't even know what he listens to but I know its terrible.

Stric

I can imagine Alves being the first to try out the Gangnam Style dance in training. Wearing this:

proxy.jpg

Last edited:

Trillske

Alves listens to the air blowing through his annoying head.

First picture: Hey, this thing is not working..
Second picture: Wait a minute.. this is pretty good.
Third picture: Oh yeah, rock on!

Stric

That free kick. :worthy: If that had gone in, it would easily be one of the (aesthetic) highlights of the season.

Home of Barca Fans