Daniel Alves

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Absolutely terrible today. Hope he recovers a bit in the second half, because this is nothing like the Dani I know...

(and to be honest; he isn't that good all season anyway, so I might have to lower my expectations)

D

damunk

An utter disaster tonight... He shares responsibility in most of the goals, and was embarrassing going forward...

I remember about 4 months ago or so I said Alves was the one who would make THE costly mistake in the big matches. I even listed every single goal Barcelona conceded with hiim in the team and I am telling you now its over 80% Alves fault. I got bashed from a someone who clearly does not understand football as the evidence proves tonight.

Alves is so bad for Barcelona at this stage of his career that WORDS CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW BAD but it is worth trying.

Attitude is a disgrace (no hunger), positioning is wrong, and is blessed with dogged luck that every single goal conceded comes from his side. I am glad it happened with consecutive errors in a high profile game for the management to have no option but to luck to the future with Montoya.

khaled_a_d

It might be my anger from the loss speaking ,but it is time to move on from the Alves experiment
Sad considering he is the best RB I've watched in over 14 years as Barca fan
he has been either a ball hog or a bad passer whenever he receives the ball ,and awful defensively

spark

I think I prefer solid Montoya over his erratic ups and downs. Defensively hes a disaster and offensivel he never looks before a cross. Head down and ball into the stands.

Meitux

either he makes a shit cross or passes back,His defending is...just disastrous.Generally i think he is over being the beast RB he was he is so bad nowdays...as many say i would Prefer Montoya from now on to get games and time by time be better as he was very good when given the chance..But Alves is a huge joke atm

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
One of the best on the pitch, definitely much better than Alba on the left. The main reason why Ribery had such a quiet game until the end, when we were 'pushing' for a goal (more like panicking).

khaled_a_d

One of the best on the pitch, definitely much better than Alba on the left. The main reason why Ribery had such a quiet game until the end, when we were 'pushing' for a goal (more like panicking).

You are kidding,right? If it wasn't for Pedro effort we would have been abused on that side ,also he was consistently giving Bayern the ball

Home of Barca Fans