Daniel Alves

Ronnie10

I saw that his transfermarkt price is 26.000.000 €. I dont think anybody gonna pay this amount for 29 years old defender, who's been declining recently.

No need to sell him. Even if Montoya takes Alves' starting spot, we need depth.

And I don't even think Montoya should be given the starting spot over Alves, at least not yet. Alves still has the talent, he's had some really good games, especially in the second half of the season. The problem is, he's been way too inconsistent, he's had incredibly shitty games as well.

IMO, what should be done is play Montoya more to keep Alves on his toes. That would really help IMO.

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

I'd keep Dani. He has been a great servant to the club and he is still a very useful player to have in the squad. Getting rid of him would only leave Montoya and an injury prone Adriano as options at right back. I would like to see Montoya become first choice right back next season though.

mixer

There were some rumours Anzhi Makhachkala is ready to pay 30M€ for him but it's probably BS as the most of the rumours.

Why would we sell alves?
Because he isn't performing as he is expected. He sucked defensively this season and now he sucks offensively also :icon_confused:

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Selling him would imply buying someone else, even if Montoya is taking over, we need someone to rotate him with, otherwise we would be tripping with the same stone twice...

D

Don_Andrés

Ricardo van Rhijn of Ajax is supposed to be highly regarded. I can remember Gary Neville picking him out in a CL game earlier in the season.

mixer

Who do you suggest? Just to be clear, I'm not taking any sides, just want to know who could be his replacement if he leaves...
Maybe Azpilicueta, Sagna, Van der Wiel

I wasnt thinking much about it (they may be unavailable and/or not good enough)

Home of Barca Fans