Daniel Alves

Antimadridista1

Although I believe Dani Alves is the best right-back I have seen so far in my last 15 years of watching football, it is still time to move on. Don't know who to get if Montoya isn't up to the task, though. Piszcek is very good...

Mini Dani Alves => Danilo from FC Porto.

Mini Dani Alves => Danilo from FC Porto.

From what I hear, it sucks trying to buy players from Porto. Not to mention we already have Montoya, though I don't think I'd mind selling Alves and getting Danilo for about the same amount we get for Alves. I'm not sure how much Danilo would cost though, so I'm not sure that would happen (especially considering Porto tend to ask for a shitload of money for their players). And we don't really need him anyway, coz, like I said, we already have a great young RB in Montoya.

Pepe Silvia

One problem with the whole sell Dani thing. His offensive link ups with Messi alone are invaluable, and his ability to penetrate defenses and get those final passes in the box are what separates him from say Montoya who while sound defensively and tough kid, still has a lot to learn. Promising defender though.Tito should be giving this guy more minutes that's for sure.

Indignado

One problem with the whole sell Dani thing. His offensive link ups with Messi alone are invaluable, and his ability to penetrate defenses and get those final passes in the box are what separates him from say Montoya who while sound defensively and tough kid, still has a lot to learn. Promising defender though.Tito should be giving this guy more minutes that's for sure.

You're talking about the Alves from two years ago.

Meitux

shit defending really shit crossing,after all as we all see he doesnt care coming back to defend most of the times...personally for me as we see him nowdays he is useless.Would like to see more of Montoya who deserves it

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not at all consistent this season and his defensive contribution was nonexistent today. His crosses are blind and he just loses possession these days with little promise of helping in attack.

Darko

once more he left space on his side,we were lucky that they messed up the chance(I think it was at 3:2)
I dont know what has happened to him

Stric

Plays one good cross...

e28.png

...makes up for it with a dozen bad ones.

:lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not sure what's up with his crossing... Still he managed to assist a goal and almost madee a brilliant long pass assist too.

Home of Barca Fans