Daniel Alves

Stric

How about Montoya-Bartra-Pique-Adriano? The remaining games are pointless, so we might as well rest everyone (especially players who have been overplayed this season, like Alves and Alba).

Is that left-to-right or right-to-left? Anyways, I'd like to see Alba and Montoya again, to remind myself of how well it works. :lol: But you make a good point, we might as well rest Alba, too. Just, for goodness' sake, give Montoya a few games on the right!

Is that left-to-right or right-to-left? Anyways, I'd like to see Alba and Montoya again, to remind myself of how well it works. :lol: But you make a good point, we might as well rest Alba, too. Just, for goodness' sake, give Montoya a few games on the right!

Right-to-left.
You make a good point about testing the Montoya-Alba partnership though. Wouldn't mind if Tito did that in 1-2 of the remaining games, but I think Alba needs to be rested too.

Hope the injury is not too serious. We need him to start against Valladolid next week.

Yeah, after all, if he doesn't start, we could lose... um... :lol:

loozy

“Rumours about Mourinho leaving Madrid? Football will lose a lot if he does, especially you, the press… "

:lol:

spark

"I didn't watch Espanyol-Madrid yesterday. I was watching Porto-Benfica. We didn't win the Liga yesterday, we already won it earlier"

:alveshat:

Pepe Silvia

Dani would do well with a good vacation (talking Messi length vacation) this summer. The amount of minutes, the amount of stress, and the amount of problems he has faced this season should be put in the past and he should regroup next season. I still love him as a Barcelona player for his grit, his intensity, and his unparalled ability to hook up with Messi a la South American style. His passes completed is only bested by Xavi himself in Europe, so you know he is busy. He is long winded, probably more than anyone on our squad, and in tough times when we are down, often times he will be the only player sprinted everywhere trying to regain the upper hand. This can not be overstated. I think we can figure out a recipe to keep him on and still have a secure back-line. Why do I say that? Because we have shown that in the past.

Home of Barca Fans