Daniel Alves

Ronnie10

At one moment of the first half, when Betis was attacking through our right flank, I saw Dani Alves covering his positions at the right. But then they outnumbered him and beat him. Alves turned around to chase them, then I saw number 9 on his shirt I knew it was Sanchez not Alves covering right back position.

Stric

At one moment of the first half, when Betis was attacking through our right flank, I saw Dani Alves covering his positions at the right. But then they outnumbered him and beat him. Alves turned around to chase them, then I saw number 9 on his shirt I knew it was Sanchez not Alves covering right back position.

Story of my life. :alves:

Galning

Happy birthday Alves the nutcase!!

jj4m61.gif

2d2is9c.gif

334j6ts.gif

BarcaGirl

Am I a bad person if I say, thank god he's injured and hopefully out for at least 2 weeks. I just want to see Montoya get at least 1 full game. :(

Stric

Why not play both Adriano and Montoya?

Because then either of Bartra or Alba wouldn't play. Alba-Bartra-Pique-Montoya is the way to go, as far as I'm concerned. Besides, Adriano isn't a CB, I don't see the need to insist on him playing there if we've got a fit CB. Especially considering the title is already decided. :facepalm: Some mind-boggling decisions lately...

Because then either of Bartra or Alba wouldn't play. Alba-Bartra-Pique-Montoya is the way to go, as far as I'm concerned. Besides, Adriano isn't a CB, I don't see the need to insist on him playing there if we've got a fit CB. Especially considering the title is already decided. :facepalm: Some mind-boggling decisions lately...

How about Montoya-Bartra-Pique-Adriano? The remaining games are pointless, so we might as well rest everyone (especially players who have been overplayed this season, like Alves and Alba).

Home of Barca Fans