Daniel Alves

A more defensive RB maybe? With some length and pace this ''player'' could be a good back up for Montoya if Alves leaves (which I hope he does).

Actually, I wouldn't mind us getting a more defensive LB (since we already have a defensive RB in Montoya) and using Adriano as a backup RB. That way, we have 1 attacking RB, 1 defensive RB, 1 attacking LB and 1 defensive LB.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Roura: "Alves? Training well, we'll see tomorrow if he can play. Puyol? We focus on next season, want him to be back totally recovered."

Cauae you know, there isn't a fully fit young aspiring RB in our ranks who needs playing time.

Ursegor

World Champion
Bit random maybe but watching today's CL final was a real eye-opener again. If you noticed, none of Alaba, Lahm, Piszczek and Schmelzer have taken up the whole wing and tried to do their own "how to do my best winger impression" show mixed up with a roler coaster of wasted crosses and predictable dribbles. Tactically, he's become one of the weak points of this team. IMO his time is up.

Richard.H

Bit random maybe but watching today's CL final was a real eye-opener again. If you noticed, none of Alaba, Lahm, Piszczek and Schmelzer have taken up the whole wing and tried to do their own "how to do my best winger impression" show mixed up with a roler coaster of wasted crosses and predictable dribbles. Tactically, he's become one of the weak points of this team. IMO his time is up.

Bayern crowds around the oppostion when they have the ball and try to win it back. Our pressing game has been gone for 2 years now. It has nothing to do with how Alves has been playing. Alves has great stamina and is more than capable of running back and defending. The pressing game is gone, and with that gone, our whole success is gone.

Meitux

Bayern crowds around the oppostion when they have the ball and try to win it back. Our pressing game has been gone for 2 years now. It has nothing to do with how Alves has been playing. Alves has great stamina and is more than capable of running back and defending. The pressing game is gone, and with that gone, our whole success is gone.
still shit in defending,and doesnt seem to me he brings anything good in attack besides some shit crosses that go to the birds,we need to step up....

Stric

Official: Alves (back) and Adriano (thigh) get the medical green light and are available for tonight's game against Espanyol #fcblive

Goodbye, Martín. :tito:

Armando929

Love Dani and I'm in favor of him staying but Montoya is ready and he's been flirting with PSG for a while so maybe he's ready to go.

Home of Barca Fans