Daniel Alves

I would have sold him last summer if I were Rosell. Now, after Neymar has arrived, he is bound to stay for at least 1 more season.

I really hope that the staff has a good eye on FC Porto's Danilo. The most exiting right back in my opinion right now and a former teammate of Neymar at Santos.

Porto are probably gonna want a lot more for him than he's worth though.

rmpcsl

I am portuguese I saw Danilo playing every week and besides I think in 2014 we should replace Dani I really don't think Danilo is the best choice and for sure he is not worth 25M but Porto won't sell for less.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Just play him as a right winger with a proper RB in difficult matches :lol:

Neygoat---Messi---Alves

MagicianMessi

That just what he want.He is using relationship with Neymar as a leverage to saty here.The way he played last season I would sell him the moment transfer window opens...:)

I think Neymar's arrival will guarantee Alves his position at the club, for now at least.

Mr Hulot

Alves is Barca legend in his own right and he definitely doesn't need Neymar's transfer to stay at the club. This forum has so much negativity these days. Valdes, Pedro, Alves, Alexis, Tito, Cesc and even Xavi or Neymar are basically called useless. Of course the purpose of a forum is to discuss, but sometimes criticism should be constructive and it really makes me sad, when some people discredit completely some player that have offered so much to our club.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Very true, but can you argue that Alves has been very mediocre (to his own standards, he was in my eyes the best RB in the world for a couple of years) last year?

Antimadridista1

Alves was amazing yesterday against England. He totally destroyed and blocked Baines/James Milner.
Best brazilian player with Oscar and Silva.

Home of Barca Fans