Daniel Alves

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Pique: "What is a folha seca? That what Alves is alway trying but it never works out. No seriously, it's a way of hitting the ball" [elpais]

:lol:

PaCmAn

Alves below par for what like 2 seasons with Barça, plays game of his life in confeds final. Thinks its about time Montoya takes his place to be honest.

F

Flavia

de-peruca-black-power-daniel-alves-posa-ao-lado-do-zagueiro-dante-e-a-taca-de-campeao-da-copa-das-confederacoes-1372640614420_615x300.jpg

:lol:

Alves said he and Scolari had a long talk, where Dani told him the weakness of the spanish players. I bet he also told Scolari to watch Barça-Bayern :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Alves: "I told Thiago Silva about the city and the club. He could add a lot to the team, but it's not up to me to decide who to sign" [rac1]

First Neymar, now Silva. Alves should become one of our scouts :lol:

mixer

I think ThiagoSilva himself isn't the problem, he said he would be willing to join the best team in the world, but the PSG mngmt aren't willing to let him go.

Now, when Ancelotti is gone, the transfer became more realistic.

Zebulun

Alves: "I told Thiago Silva about the city and the club. He could add a lot to the team, but it's not up to me to decide who to sign" [rac1]

First Neymar, now Silva. Alves should become one of our scouts :lol:

nooo, lets fire zubi and give alves his job maybe?

I

instinct

Why all this hate towards Alves? Bad in defending? Bad crosses?

14cd3s9.jpg

At least, he loves popcorn, you argument is invalid

:alveshat:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Any chance of replacing him? I genuinely think our fullback mismatch is equally as bad as our Cb issue (maybe worse)

Stric

I really hope the rumors about PSG wanting him are true. If there are any traces of intelligent lifeform left among the FCB executives, they'll jump on this deal in a heartbeat. Alves is 30 and a wealthy oil-club wants to buy him. This is pretty much the perfect situation for Barcelona. Selling him later will only be much harder, and his price will drop. If he continues to play like he has in the last two seasons, then his price will drop further, in addition to dropping because of his age. PSG will pay stupid amounts of money if they really want him. And now for the best part, maybe we can convince them to make some kind of an Alves + cash for Thiago Silva deal. Please please please, make this happen. Montoya is good enough to take over. Ideally we'd get/promote a backup RB. In the worst case scenario, we'd have to rely on Adriano both for LB and RB backup. Which is usually the case, anyway...

Home of Barca Fans