Daniel Alves

Stric

Even if you ignore the entire Silva part, I'd still sell Alves to PSG in a heartbeat. With clubs like that, a good price is pretty much guaranteed, besides, Alves has been shitty and he's old. If it's true, it's a perfect opportunity.

KhaledBarca

I really like Alves, but he's 30 years old and if PSG offer 25+M. I would sell him and buy a defensive minded Right Back (Ivanovic). With Iva we'll have a balanced defence, also he's tall and will help a lot in set pieces (against and for). Iva/Montoya - Pique CB - Alba

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So according to Barcastuff, Alves is going to wear number 22 in honor of Eric Abidal. Looks like Montoya will get the number 2 shirt after all. :party1:

Edit: Their source is MD, so might not be true.

Galning

So according to Barcastuff, Alves is going to wear number 22 in honor of Eric Abidal. Looks like Montoya will get the number 2 shirt after all. :party1:

Edit: Their source is MD, so might not be true.

They wouldn't lie about this imo. Freaking awesome if it's true :D

Co0ter

I have to agree, Alba is our future when it comes
To attacking fb. Id also sell Alves for 25mil an use it on a boss defensive RB...we need to bring balance to our defense again...a WC cb and def RB will do that.

Butaan4barca

I have to agree, Alba is our future when it comes
To attacking fb. Id also sell Alves for 25mil an use it on a boss defensive RB...we need to bring balance to our defense again...a WC cb and def RB will do that.

WHY THAT if we spend 70/90 minutes in the opposition half. Plus two stable defenders plus effective pressing should be enough.

Meitux

WHY THAT if we spend 70/90 minutes in the opposition half. Plus two stable defenders plus effective pressing should be enough.
Because you should watch some games of the last season.We need to have only one attacking minded fullback and comparing with what Alba has produced going forward with Alves its clear who needs to be out of the line up and its Alves.He brings nothing better than Alba going forward and the only thing he does is making horrible crosses with no purpose.Not to mention the fact that he is useless defending,Alba may be not so better but atleast he has the speed to cover and because of his age and perfomances he has to stay.If we wanna have a stable defence we need to do what we did with Abidal.

Stric

If true, then awesome! Looks like the first step towards getting the fuck out :tito: and handing shit over to Montoya. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans