Daniel Alves

abual3bed1

Los-dorsales-del-Barca-2013-20_54378841205_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Shegzy

The is the transfer window is the last window where we can get 20m+ for alves,afteer this we will not be able to get more than 8m.we don't just know when to get maximum price for our players.madrid are better in transfer than us in terms of player sale;they got 22m for albiol and callejon,35m for higuian,4.4m from negredo sale and they could get (50%) from garay sale,and possibly 25m from pepe sale,20m from coentrao sale. Alves and mascherano or song should be sold and the money re-invested in a cb and a tall defensive right back.

Stric

The is the transfer window is the last window where we can get 20m+ for alves,afteer this we will not be able to get more than 8m.we don't just know when to get maximum price for our players.madrid are better in transfer than us in terms of player sale;they got 22m for albiol and callejon,35m for higuian,4.4m from negredo sale and they could get (50%) from garay sale,and possibly 25m from pepe sale,20m from coentrao sale. Alves and mascherano or song should be sold and the money re-invested in a cb and a tall defensive right back.

Sadly people at the club obviously think otherwise. This is the perfect time to sell Alves. The team is inevitably going through a reorganizing process and players are changing, so that's an extra incentive to make that step.

Pepe Silvia

Whatever tactical change that had Alves up as a CF for bouts of the first half by Tata was genius. It allowed more freedom for Alexis/Pedro/Messi connections, allowed for clever interchanges between them for defensive roles, and allowed Dani to be more of a nuisance in the open field, instead of limited down the wing. I was skeptical seeing it but quickly became intrigued by the whole thing. If this is a taste of what we will see from Tata, then we need to brace ourselves for something great.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Holy fuck how our flanks have freed up. Alexis and Pedro are no longer tied down, had a great game. And despite that, it wasn't because Alves suddenly became a defensive fullback. It was because he learned to bomb forward with deadly effect instead of staying forward with little to no purpose. The benefit, not only does Alves become useful in attack, we also can now get the most out of Pedro and Alexis :D.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 12 min
Alves: "Neymar is not yet physically at his best, so he couldn't yet show his best, but that will come. He got a great welcome by the fans."

Alves: "Change to number 22? Abidal is important in my life, he made me a better person, I want to give something back to him."

Alves: "I like the new coach a lot, he's close to the players and he gives his heart in everything he does."

ceefoo

Dani Alves “With this spirit we will be able to once again do great things.”

Dani Alves “The fans can get excited about this team because the players are ready to give it their all.”

Dani Alves “Tata Martino is a good manager, he’s given us that intensity that we perhaps lost over the years.”

fcbarcelona.com

Interesting to note that Alves acknowledges that the team-pressing has diminished over recent seasons, and that Tata has called for its return. :yes:

I

instinct

A few days ago, Tello also said that the team has lost intensity in the past season. I'm more than excited because now we know that the coach and the team will improve the problems, this forum was talking about for a long time.

Home of Barca Fans