Daniel Alves

mixer

Alves: "David Luiz? The problem is not him wanting to come, but Mourinho will not want to make us stronger. It's almost impossible."
Alves: "We're eager to show that last seasons CL semi was an accident. The good thing about football is that you always get another chance."
Alves: "I want to be an example for my children, someone who started from nothing and got very far. That is a motivation to keep going"

barcastuff via mundodeportivo

abual3bed1

Alves: "David Luiz? The problem is not him wanting to come, but Mourinho will not want to make us stronger. It's almost impossible."
Alves: "We're eager to show that last seasons CL semi was an accident. The good thing about football is that you always get another chance."
Alves: "I want to be an example for my children, someone who started from nothing and got very far. That is a motivation to keep going"

barcastuff via mundodeportivo

Words of a boss :alves:

Ursegor

World Champion
Dani Alves: "When he [Tito] was second in command he had a very important weight. It’s not the case that those that are on the front are always the most important."

:worthy:

Garrus

Dani Alves: "When he [Tito] was second in command he had a very important weight. It’s not the case that those that are on the front are always the most important."

:worthy:

fnB2k.gif

barca1899

Dani Alves: "Neymar tired? Neymar should work hard now and talk less, let him relax. It's me who works hard and talks a lot too *laughs*." :alveshat:

Stric

Regarding PSG wanting Alves... I'd like to hear some official info from PSG on this. I think they're smart enough to know that they had shut the door themselves for any transfer activity between our two clubs when they refused to talk about Thiago Silva.

Home of Barca Fans