Daniel Alves

barcanuck

Still way better than Montoya.

Well Montoya has more assists than Dani so attacking wise and now Dani can't jump I'm leaning towards Montoya. Tata will give Dani the benefit though he came back from injury over Xmas, seems Dani has been injured alot last 2 years and can't find a steady form. Also his connection with Messi is very minimal and he doesn't provide 15-20 assists a year like he used to. Time to move on from Dani boy if not next year the one after at latest.

Agri

He could be right, but that's not a thing he should say after losing a game, especially one which he was horrible...

He could use better ways to inspire the crowd to support the team...

The players are the ones who need encouragement now. I don't mind him being a bit direct. When he talks to media he has always been good at having a balance between the things he is allowed to say and the things he has on his mind. In addition I agree with him. We truly are some shit ass fans from time to time.

BADGERBHOY

He was brilliant when he had the right side partnership with Messi. Since Messi moved inside not so much. If 20m was offered in the summer we should have taken it and replaced him

Co0ter

Sunglases at the fitness gym.

Wayne_s%20World%20-%20We_re%20not%20worthy.gif

Hahahaha, that was AWESOME. Honestly, if I was getting paid to do what I love and be rich as f*ck on top of it...I'd wear whatever the hell I want, no matter how funny or "swag" it is :p

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
it's not just the match vs Valencia, but I am really appalled at how Dani has declined compared to 2 years ago. Maybe it's the lack of competition for his spot that got to him, but to me he hasn't been the RB I adored for years in a while now.

CatalinR10

it's not just the match vs Valencia, but I am really appalled at how Dani has declined compared to 2 years ago. Maybe it's the lack of competition for his spot that got to him, but to me he hasn't been the RB I adored for years in a while now.

It was supposed to happen sooner or later..

Home of Barca Fans