Daniel Alves

Cule4life

The Culest
He crosses when he wants

I want to know what goes on in his mind when he punts those crosses. He seems to live in an alternate universe where jumps are inversely proportional to the height of the players

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know whether to be angry, to cry, to laugh or do something else when watching Dani.

I'm with you... I'm always confused by his performances...

I mean, he is clearly useful in our attack, he provides width and he's an outlet when the middle is clogged up, but then come his erratic crosses and dribbles that leave me wondering what is going through his mind...

Galning

--->Dani Alves receives the ball on the right wing
---> Hmmm...bus has been parked. Should I pass backwards or cross?
---> Let's go for the cross one more time :alveshat:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
--->Dani Alves receives the ball on the right wing
---> Hmmm...bus has been parked. Should I pass backwards or cross?
---> Let's go for the cross one more time :alveshat:

--> if he crosses

why are you crossing Dani we have a bunch of midgets in the box

--> if he passes back

all our players do is pass back why does no one try to create a chance or go for it we won't break down a bus by just passing it around

:shrug:

F

Flavia

He had another go at the supporters, as ony 38000 were in the game tonight:

Alves: “The fans that didn't come to the Camp Nou, are not Barça fans as they say they are.”

Irish_Cules

Alves: “The fans that didn't come to the Camp Nou, are not Barça fans as they say they are.”

The guy needs to shut his mouth considering the level of his performances at the moment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not like the situation there is amazing with the economy booming and the unemployment level being very low... Its the opposite. It was a match on a wednesday night. Normal citizens have many other things to worry about as well and dont always have the time for matches. I understand Alves if he wants more supporters there to support the team, but saying it that way is pathetic IMO. No respect whatsoever.

Alarcón

Wow. I usually like what he says but this is just insulting. So those who don't go to a game that ends at midnight because they have to work the day after are not real fans?

Home of Barca Fans