Daniel Alves

Darko

tbh the crowd at Camp Nou wasnt anything special, against Valencia instead of cheering the team on when we needed to stage a comeback it was like Highbury library

barcanuck

Dani is right though, we used to have the chants and Barca hynm go off on a constant basis now they happen every 30 minutes and drown out after 20 seconds.

barca1899

BgRJQPICUAAvp4T.jpg

Tw Alves: "Company brings joy, with my bros @adrianocorreia6 and @neymarjr #Godalwaysleadsus #attheoffice"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let Dani Alves trade shoes with a fan. Let's see how he likes it. Millionaire showboat complaining about average Joe that works 9-5 and sponsors the club with his meager salary. Pathetic.

psychotsek

Let Dani Alves trade shoes with a fan. Let's see how he likes it. Millionaire showboat complaining about average Joe that works 9-5 and sponsors the club with his meager salary. Pathetic.

+1,000,000
Footbal nowdays is played by a bunch of spoiled millioner kids.
They get paid a gazillion dollars to PLAY football and complain about the fans not supporting them enough...

:tata1:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

While I wouldn't put it as harsh, I do agree with you... For me, the most aggravating part was how and when he decided to complain, he made his declarations sound like an attack to the crowd and he said them when the team and him were playing badly...

Even if he was right, that's no way to say it... He could have said something along the lines of: "I wish more people could come to the games, because we like to feel their support", instead of calling them lesser-culés and comparing them to an away crowd... And all that in a moment of poor form from him, that's what adds insult to injury...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
this was one of the best games dani played this season no useless crosses and cutting in from the flanks mixing it up with Messi

abual3bed1

I missed him linking with Messi, they were excellent last night. As for the defending, we were lucky to concede only 1 from his side of the pitch, he was out of position most of the game.

Home of Barca Fans