Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

He is one ofthe first one who need to be sold. Sell sell and sell

And replace him with whom? I've seen you suggest cuadrado, and that is a downgrade. I don't get why you think cuadrado would be a good rb for Barça.

G

Gascav

And replace him with whom? I've seen you suggest cuadrado, and that is a downgrade. I don't get why you think cuadrado would be a good rb for Barça.

Cuadrado is just a rumour but to replace him, depends with what kind of RB the club wants to go with, an attacking or defending one.
I like danilo from porto, azpilicueta from chelsea, among the few, all young with the capacity to even be better. Alves is in decline, i am sorry but that is the truth

ebieymjunior

Don't really care what people say, I stand by my opinion that had Montoya played enough and wasn't somehow expected to be "the next Alves" but was allowed to prioritise his defensive duties (which, you know, fullbacks should do), the team wouldn't have suffered this much (same goes with ignoring Bartra just to please Mascherano/Pique).

F

Flavia

Cuadrado is just a rumour but to replace him, depends with what kind of RB the club wants to go with, an attacking or defending one.
I like danilo from porto, azpilicueta from chelsea, among the few, all young with the capacity to even be better. Alves is in decline, i am sorry but that is the truth

The problem is not the "truth" of him being in a decline. It's just who would replace him. Right now he still is a good rb for Barça's system.

BarcaOG

Banned

In the interest of change, rejuvenation and re-invigoration it is best that we sell those players that no longer perform. This isn't 2010; the core players that led us to success then are almost five years older now. And it shows. Without a doubt, Dani should be sold.

G

Gascav

The problem is not the "truth" of him being in a decline. It's just who would replace him. Right now he still is a good rb for Barça's system.

Are we even playing that "barca system" we are claiming to play?

F

Flavia

Are we even playing that "barca system" we are claiming to play?

Depends on Tata's mood, I guess. I'm not contrary to seeling him, btw. I just worry about who would come. And Montoya could also leave. Buying 2 rb's would be difficult.

Galning

Don't really care what people say, I stand by my opinion that had Montoya played enough and wasn't somehow expected to be "the next Alves" but was allowed to prioritise his defensive duties (which, you know, fullbacks should do), the team wouldn't have suffered this much (same goes with ignoring Bartra just to please Mascherano/Pique).

Both Tito and Tata haven't really given confidence to the young players. Pep was the last manager who gave youngsters a fair run to proof themselves. Not dissing Tata but if he thought Tello & Roberto would make a difference today then he's just deluded. They haven't played in god knows how long and when the title could be at stake he's like: come on guys let's make it happen for us. Their confidence level must be at rock bottom.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Both Tito and Tata haven't really given confidence to the young players. Pep was the last manager who gave youngsters a fair run to proof themselves. Not dissing Tata but if he thought Tello & Roberto would make a difference today then he's just deluded. They haven't played in god knows how long and when the title could be at stake he's like: come on guys let's make it happen for us. Their confidence level must be at rock bottom.

Well its not like he had Kroos or Ronaldo on the bench poor guy had to make do with the scrapes Pep had left for him

abual3bed1

Well its not like he had Kroos or Ronaldo on the bench poor guy had to make do with the scrapes Pep had left for him

Oh wow! Now we're blaming Pep for a team he left 2 years ago. 4 transfer windows have come and gone since Pep left the club, we signed 3 players only.

Behrox

Oh wow! Now we're blaming Pep for a team he left 2 years ago. 4 transfer windows have come and gone since Pep left the club, we signed 3 players only.

Who the hell blamed Pep I am only saying that the team he left is the same team that is playing but they are 5 years older and have lost both their motivations and for some their legs it was actually a jab at the board for not getting anyone to replace those who are clearly declining

Maria

So now Messi, Busquets, Cesc, Iniesta, Pique, Valdes, Alexis, Pedro, Neymar, Adriano etc. are all scrapes..if those are scrapes I don't know how the supporters of the other 18 teams from La Liga think about their players.

Barcilliant

Alves needs to shut the fuck up and move on. He can produce the odd great game but his best form was at Sevilla and his first season here. Everytime Barca lose Alves attacks any critics and brings up the past. Talk about living off past glories. If the board had its way Alves would be here is 2020 questioning the fans loyalty.

abual3bed1

Who the hell blamed Pep I am only saying that the team he left is the same team that is playing but they are 5 years older and have lost both their motivations and for some their legs it was actually a jab at the board for not getting anyone to replace those who are clearly declining

Your way of stating that sentence made it look like you were blaming Pep. I apologize.

Behrox

So now Messi, Busquets, Cesc, Iniesta, Pique, Valdes, Alexis, Pedro, Neymar, Adriano etc. are all scrapes..if those are scrapes I don't know how the supporters of the other 18 teams from La Liga think about their players.

All the highlighted players are off form and don't have any replacements on the bench so yeah I'll call them the boards utter incompetence in reality LB and GK are the only position we have someone decent to come on from the bench if first teamers aren't having a good day. We have Roberto and Affeley on CM, Tello on LW, Montoya at RB, Song at CDM and Barta at CB (even though he is the best of the bunch) and after making the sub we are massively affected quality wise

Home of Barca Fans