Daniel Alves

Stric

And that's why I think walking off the pitch is a stupid way to handle racism. That way, you give the fans exactly what they want, you let them bully you, you don't deter them at all. This way, you're the one mocking them, you actually win the game instead of forfeiting it, and you get a free potassium boost.

True. However, Alves was incredibly smart and quick to get that idea and do it, and the banana itself enabled him to do it. What do you do when you're not thrown a banana but are chanted at or something like that? What's the smart and funny and memorable reaction then?

By the way, :lol: at the free potassium boost. :lol:

ceefoo

Go! Banana :worthy:
Banana.gif

At last, we've found our PLAN B!

ammarfcb

ze special one
i remember everton fans throwin coins at suarez last season . he took them and saved them in his socks. every penny counts. that really pissed them off.

its the best way to deal with anything the fans throw at you wether its racism or just hate for the goat.

F

Flavia

messi could really use a banana

Banana d'or
golden.jpg

And that's why I think walking off the pitch is a stupid way to handle racism. That way, you give the fans exactly what they want, you let them bully you, you don't deter them at all. This way, you're the one mocking them, you actually win the game instead of forfeiting it, and you get a free potassium boost.

Lol at potassium boost :lol:

F

forcabarca

Lol #weareallmonkeys trending :D... way to go Dani! Loved it...

Sent from my Nexus 4

Home of Barca Fans