Daniel Alves

L

linetty

BmVprV1IIAAaFq1.jpg:large

Former Senegalese football player Khalilou Fadiga

Kerrybai

banana or not dani needs to go. if we are serious about refreshing barcelona so we can actually compete next year we have to do away with what is no longer working.

are you going to rely on miracle own goals that come as a result of aimless crossing? dear god, we are barcelona. we can do much better. dani is old blood now.

Wake up man, Dani is only crossing because that's how our play gravitates. It's the tactics, not Dani.

Neeraj

The Villareal game! It all makes sense now! We were all critisizing him for his his crosses all this time, but it just hit me! It wasn't him that wasn't doing his part, it was the opposition defenders! :mou:

Stric

Wake up man, Dani is only crossing because that's how our play gravitates. It's the tactics, not Dani.

I'm pretty sure it's Dani, since he's been shit in the last three seasons, under three managers and many variations in tactics. He's just bad, deal with it people. He's like a banana. :pep: He went from awesome to WTF in no time.

PSG have placed Barcelona full back Dani Alves as one of their priority signings for this summer. [L'Equipe]

Please let this be true.

Ghost

Montoya won't cut it and Cuadrado is a joke defensively. There is no point selling Alves if the other options are even worse.

e28makaveli

I'm pretty sure it's Dani, since he's been shit in the last three seasons, under three managers and many variations in tactics. He's just bad, deal with it people. He's like a banana. :pep: He went from awesome to WTF in no time.

Please let this be true.

... and who do you want to replace Dani with? Let me guess......let me guess..... Montaya?

Last edited:

e28makaveli

Montoya won't cut it and Cuadrado is a joke defensively. There is no point selling Alves if the other options are even worse.

Tell the Montaya fanboys here. There is a reason Montaya does not get time. Quality is not there guys. The sooner you accept it, the better.

Lomar1o

i still haven't gotten my answer. who do you people think is better than alves currently? out of the ones that could join barca of course. because if you say lahm or carvajal, it's clear they aren't going to barca ever. alves is still one of the best, if he's instructed to play more defensively, if he's motivated enough, then he's clearly the best. sadly, the team sucks balls as a whole.

Home of Barca Fans