Daniel Alves

I

instinct

BmekiCPCAAAUIGW.jpg

Kerrybai

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/w...ture-were-pre-planned-by-a-marketing-firm-as/

#WeAreAllMonkeys, Dani Alves eating the banana & Neymar’s picture were pre-planned by PR firms [AS]

Guga Ketzer, who works for Loducca, told AS:

Actions speak louder than words. A gesture needs no translation and what we’re seeing is that this has gone viral, globally. The idea was for Neymar to eat the banana, but in the end it was Alves, and that works just the same.

The best way to beat prejudice is to take the sting out of the racist action so it isn’t repeated. We created #somostodosmacacos and #weareallmonkeys, with the gesture of eating a banana, and it has been turned into a movement.

V

voodoomaster

We all loved what he did, but we would also love that he packed his stuff and left Barca for Paris next season. I just hope that Barca isnt in "we are so democratic and Nice mode" and let him stay. Montoya must play!

serghei

We all loved what he did, but we would also love that he packed his stuff and left Barca for Paris next season. I just hope that Barca isnt in "we are so democratic and Nice mode" and let him stay. Montoya must play!

I'll tell you what I've told others. 75% of the bad results we had in La Liga this season were games in which Montoya was the starting RB (Osasuna 0-0, Levante 1-1, Bilbao 0-1, Granada 0-1, Sociedad 1-3 etc.). There was a serious lacking in offense when Montoya played on the right flank instead of Alves, especially in tough away games (see how few goals we managed to score in those games, under 0.5/game). So, having Montoya as the starting RB instead of Alves is a serious downgrade.

If we have difficulties against parked buses with someone like Dani Alves, wait until you see how clueless we're gonna become with Montoya/Bartra at RB. Sell Alves for someone who can step in and get the job done right away. Or else keep Alves.

Last edited:
V

voodoomaster

I'll tell you what I've told others. 75% of the bad results we had in La Liga this season were games in which Montoya was the starting RB (Osasuna 0-0, Levante 1-1, Bilbao 0-1, Granada 0-1, Sociedad 1-3 etc.). There was a serious lacking in offense when Montoya played on the right flank instead of Alves, especially in tough away games (see how few goals we managed to score in those games, under 0.5/game). So, having Montoya as the starting RB instead of Alves is a serious downgrade.

If we have difficulties against parked buses with someone like Dani Alves, wait until you see how clueless we're gonna become with Montoya/Bartra at RB. Sell Alves for someone who can step in and get the job done right away. Or else keep Alves.

Nonsense. I cant Even understand how Its possible to blame montoya(!) for any of those results. Its way more complicated, Barca have serious problems remember. And by the way, who was the only player who did well against granada? Yes, montoya, but hey, we didnt score, and Its all because of him and not Alves beeing there.

Tell me further: has Alves performed well this season? Is it one assist? 1000 stupid crosses, 100 stupid shots and lack of duty and ability in defense. Yeah, he is a way better choice than montoya.

And how old is montoya again? And how many matches does he Get? Do you expect him to come in a boss everything after not playing for two months?

Against parked buses there is only one medicine, better players, and or rb position is not the most important.

Alarcón

I would love Coleman but it seems very unlikely we would go for him, his nationality alone would put him off our radar... anyway the RB spot is not a concern form us right now.

I think it is very much a concern, Dani's ineffectivity is a serious problem because he gets by far the most space by opponents and space is something Barça don't have in abundance.

Home of Barca Fans