Daniel Alves

I said we have won the vast majority of the games in which Alves was our starting RB. That's it..
there has to be some argument in this statement.
is Montoya worse? yes, but that's not the point.
will Montoya ever be as good? we don't know bur probably
Will Montoya ever be Alves 2.0? no
will Montoya ever be good enough to be barca's Rb? I think he can.
I don't think is less talented as Carvajal or Alaba

but when not given a chance he can't develop

footyfan

Calma, calma
Alves and Montoya shared 2 games. That's why there are 38 games, not 36. I though you'd figure this yourself. Seems I was wrong. And yea, the 22 was a typo. It's 21, but the percentage is right.

I didn't figure it out because that is not what your post implies. "Alves on" and "Alves off" are two mutually exclusive events, so you can't include those two matches in both the lists. They should just be in the "Alves on" list. Your whole point is that Barca wins more matches with Alves in the lineup, so why would you include those two matches in the other list? Makes no sense. Also have you taken a look at the other competitions?

Stric

Carvajal is the perfect example. Montoya was ahead of him for the Spanish side and in general for a long time, and he was considered the better player by most, and what happened? Carvajal was given a fair shot. Players don't just become better by themselves, in training.

Stric

Someone make me a gif of that cross in the 79th minute. You can actually see him shoot without even looking towards the box.

I

instinct

Dani Alves: "Leaving this summer? All I know is that I will give everything for this shirt to win the league"

anguy

Had a good game today defensively, but yes his constant crossing is hard to watch at. The thing is I really believe coach orders him to cross. He never did it before and today he does it constantly. Anyway he should be sold only for good price - that means at least 20 mil. No 16 mil (as I heard) please. Barca doesn't need money that bad and don't see suitable replacement for him.

Had a good game today defensively, but yes his constant crossing is hard to watch at. The thing is I really believe coach orders him to cross. He never did it before and today he does it constantly. Anyway he should be sold only for good price - that means at least 20 mil. No 16 mil (as I heard) please. Barca doesn't need money that bad and don't see suitable replacement for him.

And he should only be sold if we can get a quality replacement. There aren't that many world class RBs out there at the moment. I'd say our best shot is a youngster like De Sciglio.

CatalinR10

BnYz_UJIEAAjx_R.jpg

:worthy:

Butaan4barca

instead of buying vidal, i think dani can fill that role. he has got all the skills to play as CM.

Our traditional mid will be inietsa, busi, and fab. Occasionally in high intensity games, dani can fill into the mid with montoya taking rb

L

Learo

5m is more likely. We usually get about 5m for players of that calibre at 30 years old.

Home of Barca Fans