Daniel Alves

CatalinR10

5m is more likely. We usually get about 5m for players of that calibre at 30 years old.

5 M for the best/2nd best RB in the world

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

L

Learo

And he should only be sold if we can get a quality replacement. There aren't that many world class RBs out there at the moment. I'd say our best shot is a youngster like De Sciglio.

How about Danilo Luiz da Silva? He is considered a God in Porto.

L

Learo

5 M for the best/2nd best RB in the world

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

I know it sounds nuts, but it is how we do it on the transfer market. Mostly giving players free transfers, like Marquez or at most selling for symbolic sum of money, like 2m for Villa or 20m for Zlatan after buying him for 70m a year before. I expect us to get about 5-6m for Dani Alves.

CatalinR10

I know it sounds nuts, but it is how we do it on the transfer market. Mostly giving players free transfers, like Marquez or at most selling for symbolic sum of money, like 2m for Villa or 20m for Zlatan after buying him for 70m a year before. I expect us to get about 5-6m for Dani Alves.

I know...

Sucks that Barca has incompetent people on board.

I would rather keep him another year and let him go for free rather than getting 5 M for him now.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
De Sciglio isn't any cheaper + Danilo used to play as a midfielder in Santos so he could play as DM when needed

De Sciglio from a struggling Milan scrapping at the wall vs Danilo from a bitch to deal Porto yeah De Sciglio seems harder

Galning

Marquez was 31 and wanted to move to New York Red Bulls.
Villa was 31, turning 32 a few months later, was on insane wages and wanted to stay in La Liga.
Zlatan was on insane wages as well and threatened he only wanted to be sold to Real Madrid.

It's always easy to blame people but jezus.. this is the real world. It's not as easy as on Football Manager 2014 where you can just ship the players to the club offering the most. Both in Villa & Zlatan's cases the club had their back against the walls.

L

Learo

Marquez was 31 and wanted to move to New York Red Bulls.
Villa was 31, turning 32 a few months later, was on insane wages and wanted to stay in La Liga.
Zlatan was on insane wages as well and threatened he only wanted to be sold to Real Madrid.

It's always easy to blame people but jezus.. this is the real world. It's not as easy as on Football Manager 2014 where you can just ship the players to the club offering the most. Both in Villa & Zlatan's cases the club had their back against the walls.

And Dani Alves is 31 or very soon to be. So he'll go for 5-6m as I said. And why were they on insane wages if not for the fact that we offered those insane wages? Wasnt Robinho on insane wages? Real Madrid got 40m for him! They got 42m for Ozil. We got 26m for Yaya. Its ridiculous. We can always find excuses but at the end of the day, our transfer policy sucks. Mark my words, Dani Alves will go for 5-6m. Masche and Song around 8m each.

Last edited:

Galning

And Dani Alves is 31 or very soon to be. So he'll go for 5-6m as I said. And why were they on insane wages if not for the fact that we offered those insane wages? Wasnt Robinho on insane wages? Real Madrid got 40m for him! They got 42m for Ozil. We got 26m for Yaya. Its ridiculous. We can always find excuses but at the end of the day, our transfer policy sucks. Mark my words, Dani Alves will go for 5-6m. Masche and Song around 8m each.

I'm not saying we aren't but saying Alves will go for 5 and Mascherano for 8, or whatever is was, is taking it a bridge too far.

L

Learo

I'm not saying we aren't but saying Alves will go for 5 and Mascherano for 8, or whatever is was, is taking it a bridge too far.

I dont think it is taking it a bridge too far. Just wait and see. We never get a fair price for any of our players. Its in 90% of the cases "released on a free transfer" or getting about half or worse of what other big clubs get for their players. And I think it has to do with the insane wages we give them. But that cant explain why we always overpay when we buy as well, so it is probably a combination of insane wages and incompetence that causes it.

Last edited:

Stric

instead of buying vidal, i think dani can fill that role. he has got all the skills to play as CM.

Our traditional mid will be inietsa, busi, and fab. Occasionally in high intensity games, dani can fill into the mid with montoya taking rb

Am I reading this right? Alves a CM?

Well I guess that's enough internet for today...

Home of Barca Fans