Daniel Alves

e28makaveli

Ultimately he was nothing more than the Brazilian Glen Johnson.

Pedro can only cover his flaws up for so long.

Thanks for the mammaries but goodbye, Dani.

Why do I sense so much hate for Dani? As far as I am concerned, he is one of the Barca legends.

People are wishing him well. Fair enough but what are the alternatives? And no, Montaya is not the answer.

Also, Dani's frequent crossing is on coach's instruction. He never played like that before.

Personally, I will miss his quality on the right if he is leaving.

BerkeleyBernie

Why do I sense so much hate for Dani? As far as I am concerned, he is one of the Barca legends.

People are wishing him well. Fair enough but what are the alternatives? And no, Montaya is not the answer.

Also, Dani's frequent crossing is on coach's instruction. He never played like that before.

Personally, I will miss his quality on the right if he is leaving.

I'm happy to see what he can do with a new coach, as long as the crossing stops.
(I'd also be happy to see Barça go back to short corners 95% of the time, or mix it up with some rehearsed set plays)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Still think he has done great and that he is the best attacking RB in the world by a huge margin. With correct coach instructions he should stay for at least another season, I will really miss him if he goes :(

serghei

His fate lies now in the hands of Lucho. It might be the time to sell him, but only if we buy a great RB instead, in the 22-25 years old margin preferably. Montoya and possibly Bartra -- who is not used to playing RB -- won't cut it.

His fate lies now in the hands of Lucho. It might be the time to sell him, but only if we buy a great RB instead, in the 22-25 years old margin preferably. Montoya and possibly Bartra -- who is not used to playing RB -- won't cut it.

This. I was hopeful about Montoya, but unfortunately he hasn't been able to replicate his form from the first half of last season. Though maybe Enrique can get him to do that.

Last edited:

Shegzy

how will montoya replicate that form,have u seen a player become world class by sitting on the bench;has tello been able to replicate his last season form. I feel alves,xavi,cesc fabregas are the ones that are pulling us downward. if u want to know if a player is world class u play them in big matches and not leave them on the bench

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Well if we actually sell Alves and replace him with Cuadrado, I think Montoya will have a chance to play more minutes than this season.

V

voodoomaster

This. I was hopeful about Montoya, but unfortunately he hasn't been able to replicate his form from the first half of last season.

Ehh, replicate his form, the guy has played like 0 matches. Its stupid to generalize how good a player essentially is from such amount.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
20_05jogadores211315.jpg

F

Flavia

That's nice, imo. Not his usual flamboyant clothes. His gf looks like in pajamas, though.

Home of Barca Fans