Daniel Alves

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He has such good physic, he should play at least 2 more seasons with us. With the right tactics, some more defensive power in midfield, there is simply no better RB for us!

Frodo_FCB

He has such good physic, he should play at least 2 more seasons with us. With the right tactics, some more defensive power in midfield, there is simply no better RB for us!

You are right..I prefer Alves over Cuadrado for sure..

Steinbrenner

I really don't understand why some people want to sell Alves. Selling Dani would be a huge mistake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BerkeleyBernie

Where r u now haterzzzzz

I never hated Alves, just his damn crosses. Actually, I wish he would shoot more, much more likely to be productive than a floated cross. He had many opportunities to shoot in Barça games this year, from even closer range than the goal today. Some of it may be from management, but some of it is just poor decisionmaking.

Alarcón

I kinda agree there Galning, everyone underperformed but Dani was one of those who performed the worst compared to previous years and at times, his effort was more than questionable. Add to that him blaming the fans for not coming to a Liga game on a rainy day at 10 pm and you see why he's under additional scrutiny.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Add his name to the list of players who are under performing due to poor management. Too bad they are the ones who are getting blamed.

+1

With the same players under a different coach we would have won La Liga and got to the CL finals last season.

Galning

I kinda agree there Galning, everyone underperformed but Dani was one of those who performed the worst compared to previous years and at times, his effort was more than questionable. Add to that him blaming the fans for not coming to a Liga game on a rainy day at 10 pm and you see why he's under additional scrutiny.

Alves strikes me as the kind of guy who needs a manager with a strong character. Something both Tito & Tata seemed to lack. I truly think, if we don't sell him, Lucho will be able to up his level.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
853177298.gif

Vilarrubi

Alves' defensive skills were exposed this season because of the tactics and the rest of the team.. He fits perfectly in when Barca play the football they should be.. his link up play and passing (with Messi especially) is something not many defenders can do..

Home of Barca Fans