Daniel Alves

L

linetty

Barcelona think they can sell right back Dani Alves (31) for 15M this summer. His contract expires next year, no renewal offer made. [as]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Sh*t, I have a feeling this was the last we've seen of Alves in Barca :( Sad really, he had so many haters the latest 2 seasons - let's wait and see how his replacement will turn out.

I

instinct

He deserves a proper farewell but I guess we won't see him in Barcelona anymore. He was the best RB in the whole wide world and was a major part of our success. Great player and a great person.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BosJfL7IMAA_jF7.jpg:large

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alves: “There were reasons why we didn't win anything. The club management should try to rectify them.”
Dani Alves: “Neymar is superbly talented and had a good season. Spain isn't an easy country to make your debut.”
Dani Alves: “Barcelona have a unique style of football. You have to adapt and it takes quite some time.”
Alves: "It's difficult to digest a trophy-less season. We have to try our best to get back to winning trophies for Barça.”

Galning

Alves: “There were reasons why we didn't win anything. The club management should try to rectify them.”
Dani Alves: “Neymar is superbly talented and had a good season. Spain isn't an easy country to make your debut.”
Dani Alves: “Barcelona have a unique style of football. You have to adapt and it takes quite some time.”
Alves: "It's difficult to digest a trophy-less season. We have to try our best to get back to winning trophies for Barça.”

Word.

Home of Barca Fans