Daniel Alves

DinhoR10

+1

With the same players under a different coach we would have won La Liga and got to the CL finals last season.

Gotten to the finals? We would've won the treble, even with a horrible coach we beat the eventual winners TWICE thanks to the sheer brilliance of messi, iniesta, etc. Our team is an Aston Martin while most other teams are Fords and Toyotas though I guess Real is a BMW.

ebieymjunior

How about we keep Alves, instruct him to defend, play him less and less and and let him leave for a free because of his loyal service instead of giving ourselves a headache of finding a replacement RB (if we don't find a good defensive RB who can play at CB)?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Cuadrado is his replacement then I'd rather want Alves to stay. If he does well then great, if he still doesn't do so well then he will be benched for Montoya or someone else anyway going by Lucho's reputation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
10432075_1460739144169938_777630353_n.jpg

Tomchin

Have we been linked with Piszczek recently? Would he be open to a move? Not sure if he'd be the best option, cause he's already quite old (29).

But he certainly fits the profile that Zubi supposedly was looking for (tall RB, he's 1m84)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No toughts on Piszcek? Or is Cuadrado really our only option as Alves' replacement? :cussing:

Danilo da Silva of Porto is a really good, young option for rightback. But Porto are really hard to deal with so I don't know if we'd go for him.

Perhaps the fact that he's Brazilian could convince the board. :pep:

Last edited:

Shegzy

for those saying we should keep this guy,Croatia just scored breaking from his side and he was nowhere to be found as always,if we are going to ever have a better defence this guy should go

Tomchin

for those saying we should keep this guy,Croatia just scored breaking from his side and he was nowhere to be found as always,if we are going to ever have a better defence this guy should go
In attack he's very lively though

Also, wasn't it Thiago Silva who made a foul with marking on that goal?

DinhoR10

He's amazing attacking wise but so is Alba I don't think we should sell him but we need to either buy a RB to rotate with him that can defend and is tall or use bartra there at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Galning

Have you seen Cuadrado?
Attacking is great, an RB should be allowed to leave his position. If David Luiz and Marcelo can't deal with one Croatian attack then that's their problem. Please Dani keep attacking, if I want to see a team sitting back I'd rewatch Chelsea games.

Home of Barca Fans