Daniel Alves

Bertus

Who are you going to sign then? Abate :lol:?
In all respect for the great player career that Alves has, Van der Weil does way better crossing tham him since last season. (Zlatan and cavani scored a lot thanks to him, especially in CL)

So yeah, better keep VdW if Alves performances are like what i saw yesterday.

Bertus

Is he officially gone to PSG yet?
Thanks God no. You refused to sell him to us because we don't want to sell Marcos to you.

And I hope he will never come.

Nasser and Al Thani were at the stadium yesterday. They saw it all by themselves that it could be a worse idea than keeping VdW.

serghei

Nasser and Al Thani were at the stadium yesterday. They saw it all by themselves that it could be a worse idea than keeping VdW

Thought they saw Alves better when he humiliated PSG with this piece of magic:

753303319.gif

And that's in his worst season.

ebieymjunior

Nasser was at the stadium.

I hope he watched that fabulous performance and now will stop with the idea of recruiting him.

From rumors here (note the word: RUMORS), it is said we didn't buy him before the WC because barcelona refused to sell him unless we swap him with Marcos.

If it's true, thank you very very very much.

Thanks God no. You refused to sell him to us because we don't want to sell Marcos to you.

And I hope he will never come.

Nasser and Al Thani were at the stadium yesterday. They saw it all by themselves that it could be a worse idea than keeping VdW.

You said yourself they are rumours.
I think he would be sold regardless of whether we'd get Marquinhos or not, just not before or during the WC.

Bertus

Thought they saw Alves better when he humiliated PSG with this piece of magic:

753303319.gif

And that's in his worst season.
True, but I hope they realized he doesn't do that often anymore. Given what barcaforum is saying of him lately, I don't see many members saying we will buy a jewel if we buy him.

You said yourself they are rumours.
I think he would be sold regardless of whether we'd get Marquinhos or not, just not before or during the WC.
He will be sold i think, but i'm not sure at all that PSG will be the one to buy him.

But since we're totally and utterly retarded to have bought DL for £50M, it might happen.

Same as Marquinhos, my gut feeling still tells me the kid is gone despite whatever crap Nasser is spouting in the french medias.

ebieymjunior

True, but I hope they realized he doesn't do that often anymore. Given what barcaforum is saying of him lately, I don't see many members saying we will buy a jewel if we buy him.

He will be sold i think, but i'm not sure at all that PSG will be the one to buy him.

But since we're totally and utterly retarded to have bought DL for £50M, it might happen.

Same as Marquinhos, my gut feeling still tells me the kid is gone despite whatever crap Nasser is spouting in the french medias.

Hehe, you never know with Zubi either...

I don't really want us to get Marquinhos though, would prefer we spend more and get Benatia, as we already have Bartra and Ié who can both play in RB and are also very good prospects.

Tomchin

Who else would be willing to buy Alves? Don't think many clubs can afford his salary, and Alves isn't interested in a lot of other clubs either I think.

Btw, the game tonight is played in Bahia, Dani's hometown. It's winter there and still 28 degrees apparently, wow.

F

Flavia

Who else would be willing to buy Alves? Don't think many clubs can afford his salary, and Alves isn't interested in a lot of other clubs either I think.

Btw, the game tonight is played in Bahia, Dani's hometown. It's winter there and still 28 degrees apparently, wow.

Bahia is the state, game was played in Salvador. Not Dani's hometown, he was born in Juazeiro. The weather was good during the game, guess it was around 26ºC when it started, and 24ºC when it ended.

Home of Barca Fans