Daniel Alves

Armando929

I think it's clear he wants to go. But if PSG won't buy him, then who will? His wages are high and there aren't too many who can pay them.

LeeRomeno

Second poor game in a row for Alves, he just does not have the speed anymore, was so weird to see that Mexico LB just blasting pass him.

Galning

I always supported him, always - but maybe it's time for him to move on.

Same. For a player who claimed he needed an exciting atmosphere to triumph he looks just as bad for Brazil as he does for Barça. Can't blame it on the fans, teammates drive, etc... anymore.

F

Flavia

Yeah, time to move on. Better close the deal asap, though. His value is decreasing with every match played in the wc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG might not want him anymore. Man City already have Zabaleta and Sagna. Don't know about Monaco, but we should really try to offer him to Monaco. Abi is there so I think Dani will seriously consider it if they came with an offer, but only if they are interested. They are the only club that is able to give us a decent amount for him.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If I was PSG, I wouldn't want him either. He looked slow and just plain bad. Should have found a buyer earlier.

Bertus

Alves: "Will I continue next season? I hope I will, I think so..." [as]
It's "I hope so, I think I will"

Not much of a difference but still xD

Well, maybe it means that Alves to PSG is officially dead because the clubs didn't find any agreement yet again this year.

Marca wrote an article a few days ago about the horrible relationship the two clubs have and how transfers never happen between those two.

Marca also went a bit far and made fun of the deplorable situation Barcelona is in about their search for a CB.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans