Daniel Alves

Bertus

So obviously Alves is in no hurry to find a club, next summer he can leave on a free and then he can move to the club that offers him most money.

I think so too. He's in a very good position since that if he stays, he can leave next year for free and gets a big check as bonus in the process.

Frodo_FCB

Maybe Zubi is waiting for the WC to end so he can sell Alves a higher price...However his performances till now are disappointing.

Butaan4barca

he might not be defensively that good to play in defense, but i think he has a very strong profile to be a box to box barca player. He can cover field, he is a work engine, offensively effective, has a thunderbolt shot, descent passing range, that outside footer/insider over the defense pass, vision and understanding of tiki taka.

I think we should keep him and use him in midfield time to time.

I

instinct

Daniel Alves: "I encourage Barca to sign with the best players even in my position,helps me prove myself and gets the best out of the team"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Daniel Alves: "I encourage Barca to sign with the best players even in my position,helps me prove myself and gets the best out of the team"

Barcelona Board Translation: Alves: I encourage Barca to sign Marquinhos and Koke, even Cuadrado in my position. It helps me prove myself and gets the best out of this team.

Alarcón

Don't think he has the composure and awareness to play in midfield for Barça. He often loses the ball for no reason.

Bertus

According to SPORT, PSG offered 8M euros to sign Alves.

It was rejected since Barcelona wants at least 15M euros.

Though they note that Barcelona is willing to sell him for 12M.

Last edited:

Bertus

SPORT also published a survey in which they asked to more than 18500 barcelona fans if the club should sell Alves. 74% voted Yes.

Home of Barca Fans