Daniel Alves

Bertus

Just sell him. Why pay him a fortune next season just to play crap and then leave for nothing?

The problem is that (from french newspapers rumors columns):

- PSG is not willing to pay more than 10M and so far stands by that.
- Barcelona is not willing to sell any player to PSG since PSG refuses to negociate about Marquinhos. To which the french club replied that it's only money or nothing since there's no way they will sell Marquinhos.
- No one besides PSG is willing to buy Alves, not even Monaco.

FC B

:neymar: They may help but imo we can't rely only on Montoya or Bartra / Adriano for the RB starting spot. Bartra is a lot more a CB type of player and Adriano a LB so I guess we need another good signing which I doubt this board could to in todays circumstances.

F

Flavia

He was the best player in Brazil's back 4 in the first half

What? Cameroon's goal came from him getting owned. He can't defend anymore. And if Scolari, who is hot headed and demands a lot, can't get him to perform, I don't think Lucho will.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What? Cameroon's goal came from him getting owned. He can't defend anymore. And if Scolari, who is hot headed and demands a lot, can't get him to perform, I don't think Lucho will.

Cameroon's goal came after he'd blocked the initial cross, and it'd deflected onto the Cameroonian, making it possible for him to get past Alves. Then David Luiz, and Thiago Silva in particular, failed to stop the cross. Silva could've put his foot out and prevented the goal. And that was only the goal, apart from that Alves defended the flank decently. Cameroon had just as many chances from Marcelo's side.

Not to mention Dani's pass early on that should've led to a goal for Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans