Daniel Alves

Tomchin

How so? There will be a lot of money left from the budget + cash of his sale.
Key problem is that no one is interested. PSG was the only possible destination, but they seem to have shifted their interested elsewhere after his poor performances in the WC. Hopefully he has a GOTY performance tonight, right in front of Nasser and friends.

Alik

Suarez is coming.

Brace yourselves.

Eddard_1x01.jpg

L

linetty

Suarez is coming.
After my calculations there's still 109M after Mathieu for 12M.

I don't know how much we'll pay for Suarez but if it's, for instance, 40M + Alexis then there is still around 70M left.

Lets say 40M for Marquinhos and it's still around 30M.

Alves could cost maybe even 15M and that makes something around 45M left to spend.

Lets say 20M for Kroos and it's still around 25M left.

F

Flavia

After my calculations there's still 109M after Mathieu for 12M.

I don't know how much we'll pay for Suarez but if it's, for instance, 40M + Alexis then there is still around 70M left.

Lets say 40M for Marquinhos and it's still around 30M.

Alves could cost maybe even 15M and that makes something around 45M left to spend.

No cm, then? And the rumor is Alexis + 45 pounds, not euros.

L

linetty

No cm, then? And the rumor is Alexis + 45 pounds, not euros.
Depends on Alexis' price tag. It has raised during this World Cup certainly. I'd say it's now 40M minimum. Plus, Suarez's price should've been cut a few millions at least after the incident and the 4 months ban.

Bertus

SPORT is reporting Alves to PSG is done deal for 10M euros.

For reference, Le_Parisien says we dropped to recruit him and that our choice will be done between Abate (who already said he's willing to join) and Aurier.

Your choice on who you prefer to believe.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

For reference, Le_Parisien says we dropped to recruit him and that our choice will be done between Abate (who already said he's willing to join) and Aurier.

Since SPORT rumour is good for us in the sense that we might actually get Aurier (if reports that we are looking at him are true) I believe SPORT due to utter desperate ignorance

Take Abate please. I want Aurier to be available :p

Zangash

Banned
Even if he stays I sincerely hope he finds himself on the bench more often than not. Complete garbage as a defender on the few occasions that he bothers going back at all and is pretty much a 100% route of losing possession on the attack because his gameplan consists entirely of crossing the ball, regardless of who it's to if there is even anyone there at all.

He gets more great tackles in midfield and the opposition box than he has in front of our goal.

Tomchin

Wow, he doesn't even make Brazil's starting line-up anymore

Alfredo Martínez ‏@Alfremartinezz 3m View translation
Brasil pficial vs Colombia Julio Cesar, Maicon,David Luiz, Thiago Silva,Marcelo, Fernandinho, Paulinho,Hulk, Oscar, Meymar y Fred.no alves

He's not brilliant in the back(on Playstation I usualy get goal after somebody outjumps him)but show me the RB that has more precise high ball,better passing,shoots hard as he?And he's fast-I love it when he takes the ball and leads counterattack...it seems like he swallows half of the pitch in 2 seconds! :wub:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's not brilliant in the back(on Playstation I usualy get goal after somebody outjumps him)but show me the RB that has more precise high ball,better passing,shoots hard as he?And he's fast-I love it when he takes the ball and leads counterattack...it seems like he swallows half of the pitch in 2 seconds! :wub:

On Playstation? C'mon man. I am disappointed.

Home of Barca Fans