Daniel Alves

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i thought he would be practicing his crosses for the past few days but i guess he didnt even bother...

:lol: a few days practice doeesnt make any difference, he created a pedro chance in 1st half and found Ibra a couple of times

other than that nothing..

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
he should stop diving and den making those punch-able faces...
need to give him some competition.. start maxwell over him a few times...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bring on Cesar azpilicuexiugyasdfksdfata... this bloody mother fucker, thought he could play bad only away from home

iced1776

His crosses have been awful all season... He used to play such dangerous hard and low crosses into the box that would bounce around, now he just blasts it 20 yards over everyone's head.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If man city offers 40 mill.. what do u think.. he is not the same player as last year at all... And all Sevilla he was the best crosser of the ball

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
If man city offers 40 mill.. what do u think.. he is not the same player as last year at all... And all Sevilla he was the best crosser of the ball

If we can find a replacement, why not? But I honestly can't think of an ideal replacement at the moment...Maicon?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
idk either just seems his price will never be as high as it now and he isnt really showing that much on either side of the ball perhaps i am being way over dramatic..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
40? sure, why not!? A defender who's a constant liabilty in the back, good crosser only at home is definitely not worth that much

Maintained the same stance forever now

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'm only hesitant because he played so well last season...why couldn't everyone just go back to their last season form :(

Pepe Silvia

alves did alright tonight no? i mean he was forced to stay back on more than one occassion by peps design and then when he came forward he put in a good cross or two. he's my dude man. and then of course theres the dives which is inexcusable but aside from that b/s nonsense.

Home of Barca Fans