Daniel Alves

Galning

you don't have to be smart to know that reus, suarez, hummels, laporte, etc. are quality players, but you have to be dumb to splash a cash for a wrong player.

You seem to know more than me. Which wrong players has Zubi signed for a ridiculous amount? Bravo? Rakitic?

F

Flavia

If Cuadrado comes, is by Enrique's request too. Why blame zubi for the bad signings, and hail Lucho for the good ones?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why do people blame Zubi for every single transfer besides the good ones? Cuadrado hasn't even been signed yet and all of the reports have been the same for months now, blabla Barça want Cuadrado for right back. Nothing serious at all.
Barça sign Suarez? Wow good move by Luis Enrique.. I'm sure he has a plan for him. Barça want random player X? ZOMG ZUBI!

I'm not a Zubi fan but please some of the reactions have been so over the top they've become very annoying.

Chill!!!! I was just kidding. This has been the best transfer season so far and if he signs one decent CB i will be his fan.

serghei

I think a great midfield and attack will guarantee you, with the right tactic, fewer problems in defence (simply because the other team will be more busy defending against our brute attack, than putting pressure on our shaky backline). But a bad defence will make those fewer problems seem huge.

V

voodoomaster

Dani Alves is done as a top footballer - I hope he goes to Psg, russia, USA or something. His income is skyhigh and he dosent deliver anymore. And more importantly, he is controversial, had a big mouth. Free transfer Will do us all a favour, montoya is way better.

L

linetty

Alves: "After my holidays, I'll meet with the club. I won't stay if they don't count on me. I'll talk with the coach to know his plans."

Bertus

Aurier to PSG is almost done.We should have snatched him from PSG.

And I'm not even happy about it.

Between DL and spending 60M on the chicken with no head (that's his surname in spain i heard) that Di Maria is.... I can't even enjoy it if Aurier joins PSG :cry:

Oh and also TS who's becoming DL clone.

Home of Barca Fans