Daniel Alves

Busi-Messi Barca

I hope he stays just for his work rate and effort. At times he looks like one of the few who care at Barca. Easy to single him out when the whole team hasn't been great defensively.

Also blaming him for crossing all the time when Tata obviously told him too is unfair.

Zangash

Banned
I hope he stays just for his work rate and effort. At times he looks like one of the few who care at Barca. Easy to single him out when the whole team hasn't been great defensively.

Also blaming him for crossing all the time when Tata obviously told him too is unfair.

What work rate? What effort? Are we talking about the same player here?

And I'm sure Tata has been telling Alves to cross for the past few years.

mazp

Zubizarreta (sports director): "When he returns from holidays, we'll talk with Alves, but we're delighted to have him in the squad." :alveshat:

Tomchin

Why would they want to talk with Alves if they're not trying to offload him?

On related news, Aurier to Psg almost seems a done deal.

L

linetty

He's clearly past it, cannot be good defensively and effective offensively at the same time anymore.

Neymessi

Barcelona right back Dani Alves is travelling to Spain. The Brazilian could discuss his future with the club. [onda cero]

Gooch

I hope Alves stays. He played well in the important matches last season. Yes he is past his peak, but so are most of the Barca core.

Barca's main problem last year was scoring goals in big matches. Alves was part of the problem but a small part.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Both Barcelona and right back Dani Alves are open to an exit. PSG showed interest a few months ago, but there are no talks ongoing now. [md]

Bertus

"I am very happy at barcelona. Both I and the club had wonderful years, even if a bit less lately, but it is the time for this club to have some joy again. I still have to talk with the coach. The choice is not up to me but my will is to continue to work together. I want to honor my last year of contract with Barcelona." [CS]

Home of Barca Fans