Daniel Alves

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Alba can through La Masia as a winger, didn't make it, was sold to Valencia who turned him into a LB and we bought him back to play as a LB. Are you saying that he played LB for Spain when we was playing as a winger for his club?

Bertus

Alba can through La Masia as a winger, didn't make it, was sold to Valencia who turned him into a LB and we bought him back to play as a LB. Are you saying that he played LB for Spain when we was playing as a winger for his club?

It didn't cost 40M to Valencia to bet on turning a winger in LB.

Also, dunno about Alba when he was aske to defend at the time, but Cuadrado defending is no good. He does lots of fouls when he tries to.

It didn't cost 40M to Valencia to bet on turning a winger in LB.

Also, dunno about Alba when he was aske to defend at the time, but Cuadrado defending is no good. He does lots of fouls when he tries to.

And Cuadrado's way older than Alba was when Valencia got him.

Truthist

Maturana (former Colombia NT coach): "Cuadrado will double the problems Barcelona have with Alves. He is not a defensive player, he's a natural attacker."
If we do end up getting him the buck stops with Lucho and not Zubi on this one imo. When we concede erroneous goals from the right due to him I hope Lucho is bashed from pillar to post for purchasing a square peg in a round hole.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Despite exit rumours, Barcelona have at this moment not received any formal offer for Dani Alves (32). His contract expires next year [rac1]

Ritchie

He needs to go. At least if he leaves now he'll be remembered as a great Barca player. Stays for another year of awful performances and then leaves on a bosman and he'll be remembered for the last couple of years as well.

Unless he can somehow regain his former level.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

In how far do the two correlate to each other? Isn't Cuadrado a CAM? And don't you judge him highly or what is your problem with him coming to Barca?

Lomar1o

In how far do the two correlate to each other? Isn't Cuadrado a CAM? And don't you judge him highly or what is your problem with him coming to Barca?

as far as i know we are buying him to replace alves. only barca board is stupid enough to splash 30 or 40 mil for a player who's naturally an attacker and then use him as a rb and then complain that he isn't good in that position. secondly even if we are NOT buying him as a rb, if we're getting suarez already then there's clearly no space for a 30-40 mil attacking player, because i don't see how barca can afford to waste that much money on a bench player. thirdly we can actually buy an actual RB for that or even smaller amount of price. fourthly cuadrado just isn't good enough for barca. unless barca's aim is to remain on the same level that they were on in 2013/14 season

Galning

Smart?! :zubi: asks what is the meaning of that word.. He will never learn from the mistakes :mascherano: and :song:

Why do people blame Zubi for every single transfer besides the good ones? Cuadrado hasn't even been signed yet and all of the reports have been the same for months now, blabla Barça want Cuadrado for right back. Nothing serious at all.
Barça sign Suarez? Wow good move by Luis Enrique.. I'm sure he has a plan for him. Barça want random player X? ZOMG ZUBI!

I'm not a Zubi fan but please some of the reactions have been so over the top they've become very annoying.

Lomar1o

Why do people blame Zubi for every single transfer besides the good ones? Cuadrado hasn't even been signed yet and all of the reports have been the same for months now, blabla Barça want Cuadrado for right back. Nothing serious at all.
Barça sign Suarez? Wow good move by Luis Enrique.. I'm sure he has a plan for him. Barça want random player X? ZOMG ZUBI!

I'm not a Zubi fan but please some of the reactions have been so over the top they've become very annoying.
you don't have to be smart to know that reus, suarez, hummels, laporte, etc. are quality players, but you have to be dumb to splash a cash for a wrong player.

Home of Barca Fans