Daniel Alves

Devils

As predictable as you can get.

Marcelo is a defender, creative midfielder and winger all in one because he leaves the entire flank open.

F

Flavia

He defended a bit more today. Still, our right flank is poor with the alves-pique duo. That needs addressing.

I Think he had a very good first half defensively, alot better than he usual have. Granted he did not go forward as much but that was expected.

Alarcón

Good 1st half, terrible 2nd, I know we should not lose the ball so many times in the first place to prevent counter attacks, but when it comes to counter attacks, he is nowhere to be seen. Sergi Roberto defended more in the 2nd half than he did.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Had a good game defensively.

Marcelo waltzed past him a few times and as usual left way too much space behind him... He wasn't a complete trainwreck like in some of the previous matches, but still a far cry from being good, in my opinion...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't get why people think he had a good game. He was decent in the first half, but in the second..... Yeah, he had a couple of good clearances, but the amount of times Marcelo got past him like nothing and how much space he had was on Dani and that is definitely not something I call a good performance to be utterly humiliated like that over and over again.

Frodo_FCB

When Suares was in, Alves didnt cross even once. By the time Luis got subbed with the midget Pedro he started with his dumb crosses. :alveshat:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Motm (for us) IMO. He won the ball so many times and secured our right side (when he was in defense, atleast).
Ronaldo couldn't get past him at all... well I'm not really sure if that's an achievement but still.

Home of Barca Fans